Under the Government Autonomous Medical College, Non-educational Cadre Model Service Recruitment Rules 2018, the merit list of M.P. to be prepared through online.
Details of Vacancies
Post : Pharmacist Grade – 2
No of Post : 01 UR
Salary : Pay Level-6 in 7th Pay Scale. Minimum salary 70 percent of Rs. 25300 / – and allowances payable by the government from time to time
1. Passed 12th examination in 10+2 system with Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
2. Degree / Diploma of Pharmacist.
3. MP Live registration of Pharmacist from Pharmacy Council
Age Limit :
1. For Unreserved Category : Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years
2. SC / ST / OBC / Government / Corporation / Mandal Autonomous Organization Employees / City Soldiers / Disabled / Women (Unreserved / Reserved) etc. : Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 45 Years (05 years relaxation in upper age limit)
Note :- Age will be calculated as on 01 January 2022.
1. The candidate should be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
2. The number of above posts can be changed as per the requirement by the Government Medical College, Ratlam.
3. It is mandatory for candidates to be completely healthy and it will be mandatory to submit medical fitness certificate by the Medical Board at the time of appointment.
4. Senior Medical College Ratlam reserves the right at any time to cancel the recruitment process, partially or fully, at any stage without assigning any reason.
5. The college will not have any responsibility in this regard. Dean in any dispute regarding selection process.
6. The decision taken by Government Medical College, Ratlam will be extreme and binding. Any dispute regarding appointment will be valid in Hon’ble High Court Bench Indore.
7. Such applicants who have the third child born on the date 26.01.2001 and after that will not be eligible to participate in the selection process.
8. Marital Status A candidate who is married more than once will not be eligible if the first marriage has not taken place or death has not taken place.
9. Other conditions of service will be binding as indicated in the appointment letter.
10. The contract period of experience will be counted till the last date of application.
Last Date : 20th May, 2022
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….