SBI Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
State Bank of India invites Online application from Indian citizen for appointment of Pharmacists .Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on Bank’s website.
Details of Vacancy:
Total post: 67
Selection Process: Written test and Interview
Max age: 30 Years
Scale of pay: 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920
Pattern of Examination: Selection for engagement of pharmacist in clerical cadre posts would be done on the basis of two stages as follows-
i) Online Written Test
TENTATIVE DATE OF ONLINE EXAMINATION: 23.05.2021
Weightage for Written And Interview is proposed as 40% & 60% respectively. The passing marks in written test and interview, as well as the aggregate passing marks, will be decided by the Bank
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||120 Minutes|
- The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
- Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for written test.
- Written test will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
- In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for
reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call letter/ advise, where
required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
- ALL REVISIONS/ CORRIGENDUM (IF ANY) WILL BE HOSTED ON THE BANK’S WEBSITE ONLY.
- In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
- Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
i) Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR
ii) Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
The candidates must be a Registered Pharmacist under Pharmacists Act with State Pharmacy Council or similar recognized body constituted for the purpose
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 13.04.2021 TO 03.05.2021