Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the below-mentioned Group ‘C’ posts in the Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration, ‘Dhanwantari’ opp. Shrine of Holy Cross, Bambolim, Goa on or before 24/03/2021.
Details of Vacancy:
1. Food Safety Officer
19 posts; Level 5 of Pay of 7th CPC Rs.29,200/- + allowances as applicable
2. Assistant Chemist (Drugs)
08 posts; Level 5 of Pay of 7th CPC Rs.29,200/- + allowances as applicable.
07 posts; Level 5 of Pay of 7th CPC Rs.29,200/- + allowances as applicable.
Assistant Chemist (Drugs):
(1) Graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Science with Chemistry or Microbiology of a University established in India by Law or has an equivalent qualification recognized and notified by the Central Government for such purposes; and
(2) Not less than three years’ experience in the analysis of drugs in as reputed pharmaceutical manufacturing company including analysis of drugs by using equipment’s like UV Spectrophotometer, IR Spectrophotometer, High Pressure Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, etc.
(3) Knowledge of Konkani
Desirable: Knowledge of Marathi.
(1) Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education or Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University.
(2) Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy
(3) Knowledge of konkani.
(i) Not less than three years experience as a registered Pharmacist.
(ii) Knowledge of Marathi.
Food Safety Officer:
(1) (i) A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University or (ii) Any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by the Central Government, and Note: Selected candidate will have to successfully complete training as specified by the Food Authority in a recognized Institute or Institution approved for the purpose
(2) Knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable: Knowledgeof Marathi
In place of receipt of applications “online”, the applications shall be accepted in the Prescribed Form, at the office of this Directorate at “Dhanwantari” Directorate of Food & Drugs Admn., Opp. The Shrine of Holy Cross, Bambolim – Goa. 403 202, from 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 pm and 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm on all working days with effect from 01/03/2021 till 24/03/2021. Prescribed Form will be available on the official website of this Directorate www.dfda.goa.gov.in
Please Do Not Forget to Verify Email Subscription (Click on Subscription link in your inbox)
AIIMS B.Pharm B.Pharmacy D.Pharm D.pharmacy DCO DI Dosage form Drug Inspector ESIC Evaluation Free Daily Quiz Government Job Govt. of India GPAT India IP JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma MCQ Quiz Microbiology NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Pharmacy Council of India Pharmacy Notes Pharmacy Quiz Pharma Job Pharmapedia Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP