The National Tuberculosis Elimination Program is the Public Health initiative of the Government of India that organizes its anti-Tuberculosis efforts. It functions as a flagship component of the National Health Mission and provides technical and managerial leadership to anti-tuberculosis activities in the country. Sivagangai District National Tuberculosis Eradication Program The following II Monthly Contract Based Vacancies are to be filled.
Details of Vacancies
No of Post : 01 (BC)
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Salary : Rs 15,000/- pm
Only permanent residents of Sivagangai district should apply. Age limit should be within 65 Year.
Documents to be attached in the application
1. Bio Data with personal details
2. Family card / Aadhar card / Driver’s license / Passport – Copy of any one
3. Certified copies of the qualification certificates of the applicant
4. Copy of caste certificate
5. Rs.10 / – stamped Self-addressed 4’x10 ‘envelope applications should be addressed to the Office of the Deputy Director of Medical Services (TB). District Tuberculosis Center, Old Government Hospital Complex, Sivagangai-630561
Last Date: 6-12-2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….