The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 10 posts of Analysts in the Department of Home Affairs and Justice, Government of Punjab. Note : This Advertisement is being published as per the requisition received from the Department ofHome Affairs and Justice Government of Punjabvide letter No. 1/11/2021-1G2/1452 dated 16/09/2021 and No. 1/11/2021-1G2/1569 dated 12/10/2021 and letter No. 1/11/2021-1G2/1670 dated 10/11/2021.
Details of Vacancies
Post : Analysts
No of Posts : 10
General – 04
General Economically Weaker Section, Punjab – 01
Ex-Servicemen/LDESM, Punjab – 01
Scheduled Castes (Others) Punjab – 01
Balmiki/Mazhbi Sikhs, Punjab – 02
Backward Classes, Punjab – 01
Essential Qualifications :-
1. Should possess a Degree in Master of Science with Chemistry or Pharmacy or Biochemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology or Microbiology in Second Division from a recognized university or Institution.
2. Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
Provided further that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab State, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi Language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment. Provided further that where a War Hero, who has been discharged from defence services or paramilitary forces on account of disability suffered by him and his widow or dependent member of his family, is appointed under the instructions issued in this behalf by the Government, the person so appointed will not be required to possess aforesaid knowledge of Punjabi language:
IMPORTANT NOTE : The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by 25/12/2021.
1. The candidates can ONLY apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Commission ppsc.gov.in. No other mode of application will be accepted.
To make new registration for applying for the post. (Step-1) : 25/12/2021 By 11:59:00 PM
To deposit the Application and Examination Fees by system generated Bank Challan Form.(Step-2) : 03/01/2022 T During Banking Hours
2. Candidates are advised to fill their details in the online application form carefully e.g., Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category for post, Qualification, Experience, Photo & Signature, Category for fee, etc. After the final submission of online application form by the candidate, no change will be allowed, and candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data filled in the online application form.
3. Submission Of printed copy of the application form:-The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the hard copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates are advised/ directed to take copy in soft form/print out of the Application Form at the time of applying, otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at a later stage. He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form along with all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC, whenever required by PPSC.
4. Also, Persons with Disabilities must submit the hardcopies of Online Application Form alongwith Disability Certificate and request for scribe, if any and other eligibility documents at the reception counter of PPSC by hand by 31/12/2021.
5. The following SELF ATTESTED CERTIFICATES shall be submitted by candidates along with printout of online application form when asked for at short notice:
i) Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary
ii) Proof of having passed Punjabi language
iii) Relevant Degree and DMC Certificate
iv) Reserve Category Certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
v) Experience certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable)
vi) For ESM, certificates/documents mentioning the following:-
a) Date of Enrolment
b) Date of Release/Discharge
c) Reason of Release/ Discharge
vii) Certificate as proof of age relaxation claim (if applicable)
viii) Certificate as proof of fee concession (if applicable)
ix) Proof of being a government employee
x) Copy of Bank Challan (PPSC Copy only)
The Candidates SHALL sign the declaration on the last page of the printout of Online Application Form before submitting the same
25/12/2021 by 23.59hrs
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….