The written Drug Inspector examination will consist of two papers:
A. FORENSIC PHARMACY
1. Drugs and Cosmetic Act, 1940 and Rules thereunder, 1945 with amendments.
2. Pharmacy Act, 1948.
3. Drug Price Control Order, 1995.
4. Medical Termination of Pregnancy Act, 1971.
5. Poison Act, 1919 and Dangerous Drugs Act, 1930.
6. Drugs and Magic Remedy Act, 1954.
7. Medical and Toilet Preparation Act, 1955.
8. Prevention of Cruelty to Animal Act.
9. Trademark Registration Act.
10. Pharmaceutical Ethics.
B. MANUFACTURING PHARMACY
1. Tablet and Tablet coating.
3. Emulsion, Suspension, Ointment, and Cream.
4. Ophthalmic Solutions.
5. Blood Fluid and Electrolytes.
6. Parenteral preparation and Quality Control.
7. Surgical Dressing.
8. Biological preparation (Sera, Vaccine and Anti-Sera)
C. PHARMACEUTICAL ANALYSIS
1. Limit Test.
3. Sterility Test.
4. Pyrogen Test.
5. Theory & Application of Colorimeter, Fluorimeter, Nephelometer and Turbidometer, U.V.Visilile Spectrophotometer.
6. Kerl Fischer Titration.
7. Alcohol determination.
8. Microbiological Assay of Vitamins, Antibiotics and Vaccine Preparation.
D. MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
Structure, Storage, Preparation & Brand names of the Following Classes (Definition, Classification, etc.) :
2. Sedatives and Hypnotics.
3. Psycho-therapeutic Agents.
4. Antihistaminic Agents.
5. Analgesics (narcotic, non-narcotic and NSAID)
6. Cardiovascular Agents.
Source, Chemical constituents, uses and adulteration of the following classes of natural drugs of the followings
- Bael, and
F- PHARMACOLOGY & TOXICOLOGY
- Introduction and General Principle Mode of action, Drug receptor interaction, Drug, antagonist,
- Absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of drugs,
- Routes of administration,
- Drug dependence and addiction,
- Drug abuse and toxicity,
- Adverse drug reaction, Drug allergy,
G- HOSPITAL & CLINICAL PHARMACY
- Handling of prescription, Incompatibility, Storage conditions of drugs, Clinical Pharmacy and its role in Hospital.
H. ANATOMY, PHYSIOLOGY & HEALTH EDUCATION
1. Elementary knowledge of the following systems:-
- Blood, Digestive system,
- Respiratory system,
- Reproductive system and
- Urinary system.
2. Nutrition, First aid, Population Control, Aids Control.
PAPER-II (GENERAL KNOWLEDGE ) :
The paper in General Knowledge will include knowledge of current events and matters as of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects of life as may be expected of an educated person. The paper will also include questions on History of India and Geography of such standard which the candidates should be able to answer without special study.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….