Project title: “Novel Biomaterials Based Chronic Wound Healing” (JRF/SRF) @ Department of Biomedical Engineering, IIT Hyderabad
Essential Qualification: M Tech, M.S, M.Sc. Chemistry/Pharmacy/ Material Science/Biomedical Egg/Nanotechnology/ Biochemistry with first division or equivalent mark from reputed institutes with relevant experience (2-3 years). Science degree holders should qualify NET or equivalent examination.
• Experience on Biomaterials processing or scaffold fabrication particularly polymers based for tissue engineering application
• Polymer synthesis and modification (optional), Polymer blending, Biomaterials fabrication
• Basic Knowledge on Physical, Organic Chemistry and solvent chemistry, worked with Biopolymers, Basic organic synthesis,
• Eager to learn new interdisciplinary research and technique related to the research
• Biology (Optional): Basic knowledge in Biology, if not, then eager to learn. Cell and culture and different biochemical assays.
• Further Technical Information: Candidate may contact the Principal Investigator, Dr. Jyotsnendu Giri, Email: email@example.com
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2 nd July 2020, with the subject marked as “Research Assistant Position on Wound Healing”. Candidate should provide a short justification note to support his/her candidature for this project. Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and experience will be informed via email.
Preference: will be given to the candidates having relevant experience on the abovementioned work and also CSIR/UGC/NET holder with strong interest on this research field also given priority as well.
Download official notification: click here