National Institute of Immunology
The National Institute of Immunology is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body’s defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention. The institute’s research thrust areas under immunology and related disciplines cluster in four main themes, namely, infection and immunity, molecular design, gene regulation and reproduction and development, where cutting edge research in modern biology is being carried out.
Details of Vacancy:
Post :Senior Research Fellow (Project)
Name of the project & Duration of the Project : “Multi-stage malaria vaccine candidates for the prevention of Plasmodium falciparum infection in mosquito and pre-erythrocytic development in man” funded by BIRAC. Tenable till- February 2024
M.Sc or M.Tech in any branch of Biology / Life Science with minimum of two years of research experience and two research publications. The candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019. Candidates with M.Pharm degree and two research publications are also eligible to apply. Hands on experience in animal handling is a must.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 09.09.2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Pharmacists openings at CMHO (09 Posts): CG | Salary up to Rs 80,500 pmPharmacist Vacancies under CMHO CG for Diploma in Pharmacy & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Pharmacists (32 posts) in Assam Rifles | Government JobsPharmacist (Warrant Officer) vacancies at Assam Rifles for D.Pharma & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: Kota College of PharmacyPos: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor No of Posts: 08 Job Description: Academic Candidate Profile: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist, U.T. ChandigarhApplications are invited by the Prisons Department, U.T., Chandigarh from the retirees/pensioners …
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis