GUJARAT PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2021
Online applications are invited for the post of Senior Drugs Inspector, Gujarat Drugs Service, Class-II (Advt. No. 29/2021-22) (Special Recruitment) under the Commissionerate of Food and Drugs Control Administration, Health and Family Welfare Department, Gujarat State, during Date: 28/09/2021, 13:00 p.m. to Date: 13/10/2021, 13:00 p.m.
Details of Vacancy:
Senior Drugs Inspector
No of Posts:03 (ST-03)
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay 4600) as per 7th Pay Commission 44,900/- to 142400/- )
Type of Examination : Prelim (Objective) + Interview
Minimum Age : Must have completed 21 years on the last date of Advertisement.
Maximum Age : Must not have completed 40 years on the last date of Advertisement Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of the application.
Un-Reserved Female – 05
Ex-serviceman/Officers : Male – 05, Female – 05
Physically disabled candidates: Male – Upto 10, Female – Upto 10
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or Pharm. D. obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section – 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
2. Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules,1967;
3. Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
1. Have about five years’ experience in the field of enforcement of the Provision of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act,1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules,1945 under the Commissionerate of the Food and Drugs Control Administration, Gujarat State;
2. Have about five years combined or separate experience in the field of manufacturing or testing of at least one of the substances specified in the schedule ”C” of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945; in Production, Quality Control or Research and Development Department of a Pharmaceutical establishment or in the field related to Pharmaceutical Technology or in the Laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority in Government/Government Undertaking/Board/Corporation or Limited Company established under the Companies Act, 2013.
Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Web site of Commission https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, application form and age relaxation.
Pattern of Exam :Direct Recruitment
Prelim Exam : Total 300 Marks (Part-A: General Studies 100-Questions-100 Marks and Part-B: Concerned Subject 200-Questions, 200 Marks, Time Duration 3 hours (180 minutes))
Main Exam : Not Applicable
Marks for Interview : 100 marks
System of Merit : 50% Weightage of obtained Marks of Prelims and 50% Weightage of obtained Marks of Interview (50:50 weight-age)
Download syllabus of Senior Drug Inspector click here…
Last Date : 13/10/2021, 13:00 p.m
Tentative Date of Prelim Exam : 02-Jan-2022
Tentative Date of result of Prelim Exam : Febraury 2022
Tentative Month of Main Exam : Not Applicable
Tentative Month of Interview : May 2022
Tentative Month of Result : After 10 working days from last date of Interview
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …
- Recruitment of various Scientists posts for M.Pharma & Ph.D. at GBRC | Govt JobGBRC, Department of Science & Technology Recruitment 2021 Scientist B (Group-I) positions …
- Guest Faculty (Pharmacy) Recruitment at BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences)BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Walk-In-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty to teach at University …
- Recruitment of Pharmacists: Office of the Director-General of PolicePharmacist Vacancy 2021 The applications in prescribed form are invited by the …
- Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Paramedical vacancies at GMC (567 Posts)GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE, GOVERNMENT OF GOA Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited from …