Online applications are invited for the post of Senior Drugs Inspector, Class-II (Advt. No.72/2020-21) under the Commissionerate of Food and Drugs Control Administration, Health and Family Welfare Department, Gujarat State, during Date: 02/02/2021, 13:00 p.m. to Date: 17/02/2021, 13:00 p.m.
Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Web site of Commission https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, application form and age relaxation.
Details of Vacancy:
Senior Drugs Inspector, (Food and Drugs Control Administration) Class-II: 6 posts
Age: Not more than 40 years.
- A Bechelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or Pharm.D. obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section – 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; and
2 (i) Have about five years’ experience in the field of enforcement of the Provision of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act,1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules ,1945 under the Commissionerate of the Food and Drugs Control Administration, Gujarat State; or
(ii) Have about five years combined or separate experience in the field of manufacturing or testing of at least one of the substances specified in the schedule ”C” of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945;in Production,or Quality Control or Research and Development Department of a Pharmaceutical establishment or in the field related to Pharmaceutical Technology or in the Laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority in Government/Government Undertaking/Board/Corporation or Limited Company established under the companies Act,2013.
(3) Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and recruitment (General) Rules,1967;
(4) Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
Application Fees: – Candidates of General category have to pay Rs. 100/- + applicable postal charges, while Candidates belonging to reserved categories and Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category of Gujarat state and Ex. Serviceman and P.H. Candidates do not need to fees. While candidates of reserved category of other states have to pay prescribed application fee.
Tentative date of Preliminary Test : 13-06-2021
Tentative date of Primary Test Result: August-2021
Tentative month of Interview : October-2021
Tentative month of Interview Result: Result will be published within 10 working days after Completion of Interviews
Please Do Not Forget to Verify Email Subscription (Click on Subscription link in your inbox)
AIIMS B.Pharm COVID-19 covid19 Covid19vaccine D.Pharm DCO DI dosage form Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job Govt. of India GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Microbiology NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job pharmapedia Pharm D Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …
- Recruitment of various Scientists posts for M.Pharma & Ph.D. at GBRC | Govt JobGBRC, Department of Science & Technology Recruitment 2021 Scientist B (Group-I) positions …
- Guest Faculty (Pharmacy) Recruitment at BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences)BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Walk-In-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty to teach at University …
- Recruitment of Pharmacists: Office of the Director-General of PolicePharmacist Vacancy 2021 The applications in prescribed form are invited by the …
- Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Paramedical vacancies at GMC (567 Posts)GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE, GOVERNMENT OF GOA Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited from …