J&K Services Selection Board Recruitment 2021
Advertisement for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of Indenting Department under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010 and rules made thereunder read with other relevant rules governing the subject.
Details of Vacancy:
Total No of Posts: 166
Pay Scale of the Post: PL-4(25500-81100)
Criteria for Selection: The selection for the post shall be made on the basis of merit obtained in written examination only.
Qualification prescribed : Matric with Science
Qualification Required: –
(I) As per Indent(s) received from the respective Indenting Department(s), the qualification for the posts notified are shown in Annexure to this Advertisement Notification.
(II) The candidates who are declared qualified by the Board for Document Verification will be required to produce relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates, etc. for completion of Graduation /Post-Graduation Degree/PhD Degree in original as proof of having acquired the prescribed educational qualification on or before the cutoff date fixed for filling online application form, failing which the candidature of such candidates shall be cancelled by the Board. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date i.e 06 -09-2021 and he/ she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
(III) Candidates may note that their candidature will remain provisional till the genuineness of their documents relating to educational qualification is verified by the Appointing Authority.
(IV) In case of candidates claiming possession of equivalent educational qualification (where it is applicable/required), it shall be mandatory to produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the concerned competent authorities at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the Board, in light of relevant rules which shall be binding.
(V) Any candidate having his/her qualification other than as prescribed, shall not be eligible for posts advertised in this notification.
(VI) The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance mode which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated 30.05.2012 shall be entertained, subject to fulfilment of other terms and conditions.
Last Date for submission of online applications : 06-09-2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …
- Recruitment of various Scientists posts for M.Pharma & Ph.D. at GBRC | Govt JobGBRC, Department of Science & Technology Recruitment 2021 Scientist B (Group-I) positions …
- Guest Faculty (Pharmacy) Recruitment at BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences)BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Walk-In-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty to teach at University …
- Recruitment of Pharmacists: Office of the Director-General of PolicePharmacist Vacancy 2021 The applications in prescribed form are invited by the …
- Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Paramedical vacancies at GMC (567 Posts)GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE, GOVERNMENT OF GOA Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited from …