Pharmacist Vacancy 2021
The applications in prescribed form are invited by the Director-General of Police, Government of Goa, Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa from eligible candidates for filling up of the below mentioned vacant posts by direct recruitment in 1st, 2nd and 3rd India Reserve Battalions of Goa Police Department.
Details of Vacancy:
Pharmacist (Armed Police)
No of Posts:06 (Un-reserved -05, Other Backward Class – 01)
Pay Matrix Level: Pay Matrix Level – 5 Rs 29200-92300
1. Age: Not exceeding 45 years as on the closing date for receipt of Application Forms i.e. 08.11.2021.
(Bom between 09.11.1976 and 08.11.2003 both dates inclusive) (Relaxable for Government servants upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time)
2. Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
3. Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy.
4. Two years experience in case of Degree holders and three years experience in case of Diploma holder, in a reputed Pharmacy.
5. Knowledge of Konkani.
1. Knowledge of Marathi
I. Age is relaxable to:-
1. SC/ST/Sportsperson by 5 years as on 08.11.2021.
2. OBC by 3 years as on 08.11.2021.
3. SC/ST Sportsperson by 10 years as on 08.11.2021.
4. OBC Sportsperson by 8 years as on 08.11.2021.
5. Ex-Serviceman shall be allowed to deduct the period of service from his actual age as on 08.11.2021.
The Candidate for the post of Pharmacist will be subjected to a written exam of the trade of 100 marks & 2 hours durations
- The candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the advertisement to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of requirement of Age, Educational and other qualifications as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement for the post as on 08.11.2021. The candidates should also possess 15 years Residence Certificate (valid) in the State of Goa issued by the Mamlatdar of Taluka, Government of Goa. Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement shall apply in the prescribed Form and the candidates need not furnish any documents at the time of applying for the post. However, the candidature of shortlisted candidate shall not be considered, if he/she is found ineligible at the time of verification of essential documents, even though has passed the examination.
- The Application Fee for General Category is Rs 200/- and for SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-Serviceman/EWS is Rs 100/-. The Application Fee shall be paid at the time of submission of the Application Form.
- The prescribed Application Forms are available at the Administrative Block, GRP Camp, Altinho, Panaji-Goa, Porvorim Police Station, Mapusa Police Station, Pemem Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Valpoi Police Station, Collem Police Station, Ponda Police Station, Sanguem Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Quepem Police Station, Canacona Police Station, Margao Town Police Station and Vasco Police Station which can be collected between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all days except Sunday. Also, the Application Form can be downloaded from the Goa Police Website and Government of Goa Portal. The Application Form shall be downloaded on a FS/Legal Paper for all posts and for the post of Police Constable (Armed Police) on FS/Legal single paper front and back.
- The candidates possessing the required Educational and other qualifications as mentioned in the Recruitment Rules/Advertisement as on 08.11.2021 and possessing 15 years Residence Certificate (valid) in the State of Goa issued by the Mamlatdar of Taluka, Government of Goa, may submit the Application Forms, completed in all respects along with the Application Fee as mentioned above, at the counter opened to accept the application forms at the Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa, Mapusa Police Station, Bicholim Police Station, Ponda Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Margao Town Police Station and Vasco Police Station between 10:00 hours to 17:00 hours on all days except Sunday on or before 08.11.2021. The incomplete Application Forms, Application Forms received after 08.11.2021, Applications not in prescribed Form and Application Forms without Application Fee will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
- The candidates working in Government Departments/Offices shall apply through proper channel in prescribed Application Form only. These Application Forms along with the Application Fee should be submitted at the counter opened to accept the Application Forms at Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa on or before 08.11.2021. The Application Forms received after 08.11.2021 and without Application Fee will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the applicants in this regard.
The last date for submission of Application Forms for the above posts is 08.11.2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis
- Career opportunities at KSDP for B.Pharmacy (07 posts) – Govt of IndiaKSDP Recruitment: Multiple vacancies for B.Pharm & M.Pharmacy candidates. The pharmapedia team
- Career opportunities for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Scientist to work at United States PharmacopeiaUSP Recruitment 2021 Post: Scientist I Location: Hyderabad, IndiaIndustry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / …
- Multiple openings for Ph.D., M.Pharm at NIPER, Ministry of Chemicals & FertilizersNIPER Recruitment 2021 National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati is …
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …