CHGS Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
For the last six decades, Central Government Health Scheme is providing comprehensive medical care to the Central Government employees and pensioners enrolled under the scheme. In fact, CGHS caters to the healthcare needs of eligible beneficiaries covering all four pillars of democratic setup in India namely Legislature, Judiciary, Executive and Press. CGHS is the model Health care facility provider for Central Government employees & Pensioners and is unique of its kind due to the large volume of the beneficiary base, and open-ended generous approach of providing health care.
Presently approximately 38.5 lakh beneficiaries are covered by CGHS in 74 cities all over India and the endeavor is to include more cities to improve the accessibility of the services.
CGHS provides health care through following systems of Medicine
- Indian system of medicine
- Siddha and
Applications are invited from the Retired staff of Central/State/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies for the following posts at the following places.
Details of Vacancy:
Renumeration : Rs.25,500/- or “last pay drawn minus pension fixed” whichever is less
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The appointment is purely on Contract basis for a period of 180 days or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier. Thereafter the Contract will lapse automatically.
2) Only consolidated salary will be admissible. No other allowances is admissible.
3) Applicants should have retired from any Central/State/Govt.PSUs or Autonomous bodies.
4) Maximum age limit for all categories should be less than 65 years.
5) Contractual employee will be eligible for 8 days leave in a calendar year on pro- Data basis. Thereafter No remuneration will be paid in case of absence beyond 8 days in a calendar year.
6) The application form is attached herewith. Candidates are advised to fill up the application form carefully.
1) Holding the similar post as on the date of superannuation
2) Diploma in Pharmacy /B.Pharm from a recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act and should be Active
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 21/06/2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
Subscribe to our newsletter!! Sign up here