Uttarakhand Ayurvedic department invites application form for the recruitment of Pharmacist (Total 71 posts)
Details of Vacancy: Total 71 Posts
(a) Must have passed (Biology Group) examination or any examination recognized by the Government as equivalent from Uttarakhand School Education and Examination Council / Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Council.
(b) Have obtained a two-year diploma of Ayurvedic or Unani Bhashajik (Pharmacist) from an institution recognized by the Government of Uttarakhand and registered in the Medical Council of India, Uttarakhand. (Preferential qualification)
(i) Must have served at least two years in the territorial service or
(ii) Obtained “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps or
(iii) Obtained “C” certificate of National Employment.
Registration in any employment office in Uttarakhand state is required.
Age: – On 01 July 2020, the age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years.
Application form filled in the prescribed format will be received in the office of ‘Director Ayurvedic and Unani Services Uttarakhand, Danda Lakhand, Sahastradhara Road, Near IT Park, Dehradun till 5:00 pm on 20.10.2020. Application forms will be accepted from the registered post / speed post. Applications received after the due date and time, due to delay in postal delivery or for any reason, will not be accepted.
Candidates are also required to attach the attested photocopies of the following certificates with the application.
1. Reservation related certificate (issued by the competent authority).
2. High – School / Intermediate certificate and mark sheet.
3. Certificate of Pharmacist training and mark sheet.
4. Registration certificate in Medical Council of India, Uttarakhand.
5. Original – Residence / Permanent Residence Certificate.
6. Registration certificate in the employment / employment office of Uttarakhand state.
7. Character Certificate-2 (provided by Gazetted Officers).
8. Fixed Charge Bank Challan in original.
9. Two envelopes of self written address 23X10 cm with registered postage stamps.
10. other qualification certificate, if any.
AIIMS B.Pharm COVID-19 covid19 Covid19vaccine D.Pharm DCO DI dosage form Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job Govt. of India GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Microbiology NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job pharmapedia Pharm D Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis
- Career opportunities at KSDP for B.Pharmacy (07 posts) – Govt of IndiaKSDP Recruitment: Multiple vacancies for B.Pharm & M.Pharmacy candidates. The pharmapedia team
- Career opportunities for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Scientist to work at United States PharmacopeiaUSP Recruitment 2021 Post: Scientist I Location: Hyderabad, IndiaIndustry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / …
- Multiple openings for Ph.D., M.Pharm at NIPER, Ministry of Chemicals & FertilizersNIPER Recruitment 2021 National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati is …
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …