Details of Vacancies
No of Posts : 05 (SC-01, EWS-02, UR-02)
Age limit for the post in years as on date of notification : 20-34 years
Age Relaxation 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as admissible as per Rules.
Remuneration in Rs. Per month : Rs.54,952/-
Qualification : 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 years Diploma in Pharmacy/Degree in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India (or) with State Pharmacy Council
HOW TO APPLY
The eligible and willing candidates should report on the date of Walk in Interview at venue mentioned along with application form in the format attached, duly enclosing necessary self-attested copies of testimonials and producing original certificates for verification during Interview. The Candidates should also bring two latest passport size photos along with them.
1. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS should bring the latest caste certificate /Category Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed Performa.
2. The candidates may note that they may be required to stay for one more day, if required for which they will make their own arrangements.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates attending interview
Terms and Conditions
The selected candidates will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to 30.06.2022 or for a period of one year from date of joining subject to extension of validity of the scheme for contractual appointment of paramedical staff by Railway Board or till vacant posts are filled up by RRB candidate whichever is earlier. The engagement of the above Candidates is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
1) The engagement on contract will not confer on selected candidates any right for regularization or absorption in the post.
2) No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period.
3) At the time of interview and entering into contract, the selected candidates shall produce original certificates for proof of his/ her date of birth and educational and technical qualifications. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC community, EWS category should bring along with him/her original community (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) certificate issued by competent authority in prescribed form of Government of India.
Walk in – Interview shall be conducted by CMS – MMCT at T-55 Building, Behind DRM office, Mumbai Central, near Mumbai Central Main Line station, Mumbai 400008 on 24/03/2022 at 10.30 hrs.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….