Pharmacist vacancy at Government Cantonment Board 2021
Online applications are invited for direct recruitment to the following vacant posts in the Secunderabad Cantonment Board through the recruitment portal i.e. canttboardrecruit.org. The interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online from 01.08.2021 to 21.08.2021. The Secunderabad Cantonment Board is an autonomous local body & service of its employees are governed by Cantonment Fund Servant Rules (CFSR) 1937.
Details of Vacancy:
Post: Pharmacist (Allopathy)
Pay Scale: 21230- 63010
Post: 2 OBC-1 (18-28 years) SC-1 (18-30 years)
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Multiple choice objective type computer based examination. There will be a skill test for Post 8. The questions for the examination will be set only in English. There will be no interview for any of the above-mentioned posts. Date, Time & Venue for Online test will be intimated on website/portal www.canttboardrecruit.org in due course of time. Candidates are required to visit the website/portal canttboardrecruit.org regularly to check time schedule for written test.
a) The final selection of these posts will be based on marks secured in the examination and skill test if any. Those candidates who qualify in the Examination in order of merit will be called for verification of Certificates, Community and Category wise for the vacancies available as required.
b) At the time of Online Test, the candidates must bring documents in supp or t of their Date of Birth and Identity and recent passport size photograph with him/ her along with Admit Card.
c) PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS for Posts 1 to 6: Candidates should note that for each wrong answer, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
d) A common examination will be conducted for the Posts 1 & 2, as the required qualifications and syllabus and scheme of the examination are same. The eligible candidates however should submit applications separately for each post.
e) Skill test details for Post 8 will be intimated for the selected candidates in the examination.
D.Pharm passed from a recognized Board of Technical Education in India or equivalent recognized by a Govt. approved Health University
Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy and PG (M.Pharm)
General intelligence and reasoning
Time: 90 Min
In Pharmacy includes Introduction to Pharmacopoeias, Metrology & Posology-Calculations of doses on the basis of age, Manufacturing and evaluation various dosage forms, Study of Immunity & Immunological products, Anatomy and Physiology, The concept of health, Concept of disease, etc
Commencing date for Submission of Online Application 01.08.2021
Last date of receipt of online application 21.08.2021
Online Applications complete in all respect will only be accepted. Any application form received from any other source shall not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Pharmacists openings at CMHO (09 Posts): CG | Salary up to Rs 80,500 pmPharmacist Vacancies under CMHO CG for Diploma in Pharmacy & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Pharmacists (32 posts) in Assam Rifles | Government JobsPharmacist (Warrant Officer) vacancies at Assam Rifles for D.Pharma & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: Kota College of PharmacyPos: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor No of Posts: 08 Job Description: Academic Candidate Profile: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist, U.T. ChandigarhApplications are invited by the Prisons Department, U.T., Chandigarh from the retirees/pensioners …
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis