Notification for the Recruitment drive for the posts of Pharmacist Gr.II, Lab Technician, on Contract Basis – Radiographer, Th.Asst., Lab Attendant, MSW Gr.II, Dietician, Opthl.Asst., Audiometrician Physiotherapist, Jr.Asst/DEO, Record Asst/MRA, Off.Subordinate, Post martum Asst on Outsourcing basis under the administrative control of A.P.Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Hospital,Visakhapatnam district.
Details of Vacancies
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
No. of Posts : 22
Monthly remuneration : 28000/-
Mode of recruitment : Contract
a) D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy in Govt./Govt.Recg.Institute
b) Marks Memorandum of D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy
c) Must be registered in AP.Pharmacy Registration Council with upto date renewal.
d) Intermediate(with Science group)Marks memorandum
e) Date of Birth(SSC Certificate)
f) Latest online Caste Certificate
g) 4-10th Study Certificates h) Experience Certificate in Govt.Service on contract basis/outsourcing basis
i) Aadhar Card
j) PH Certificate latest(SADAREM) and Any other certificates.
1) Maximum Age Limit 42 Years for OC and 5 years relaxation for upper age limit for SC/ST/BC and 3 years for Ex- Service Men and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons upto a Maximum for 45 years
2) If attested copies of latest Online Caste Certificate/Physically Handicapped Certificate/Ex-Servicemen are not enclosed, the candidate will be treated under OC.
3) Study Certificate from 4th to 10th in Visakhapatnam District, candidate belongs to Local other than districts is treated as Non-Local, and also if the candidate failed to enclose 4th to 10th study certificate will be treated as NON- Local.
4) If the candidate is failed to enclose all the documents, the candidature will not be accepted without any intimation.
5) Tribal Area Vacancies will be filled up with the local Tribes only. 6)Recruitment Process will be conducted as per Government Norms.(as per Rule of Reservation and Merit)
7) The above vacancies may be increased or decreased subject to available vacancies at the time of recruitment. 8)The last date of submission of application on 29.11.2021 at 5.00 PM at Dist. Coordinator of Hospital Services, in the premises of Govt. Hospital, Pendurthi, Visakhapatnam district.
8) the above mentioned vacancies are not confirmed.
9) submit all documents with Gazetted attestation
Eligible applicants are directed to furnish all certificates with attestation in the prescribed format to the Dist. Coordinator of Hospital Service, in the premises of Govt. Hospital, Pandurthi,,Visakhapatnam district before 29.11.2021 at 5.00 PM
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….