Reserve Bank of India, Guwahati (the Bank) invites applications from qualified Pharmacists for filing up of 01(one) post as Pharmacist on contract basis and hourly remuneration on the following terms and conditions.
Details of Vacancy:
No of post: 1
- Ordinarily, the duty hours of the Pharmacist will be as follows:
- Dispensary & Timings/ Duty hours
- RBI Staff Quarters Complex, Zoo Narengi Road, Guwahati – 781024
- 07:30 hrs to 10:00 hrs (Monday – Saturday)
- Main Office Premises Dispensary, Reserve Bank of India, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001 : 13:30 hrs to 16:00 hrs (Monday – Friday)
i. The Pharmacist will be paid a fixed remuneration at the rate of Rs 400/- per hour with a maximum period of five hours per day, not exceeding maximum of Rs 2000/- per day and will not be entitled to any pay, allowance or any other perks/facilities.
ii. The services rendered by the Pharmacist will not confer on him any right for a temporary or permanent post in the Bank’s service.
iii. The Pharmacist will not be a regular employee of the Bank and will not be entitled to any facilities admissible to regular employees of the Bank.
iv. The Bank shall have the right to stop utilizing the services of the Pharmacist at any time without any notice or reason thereof.
v. However, whenever necessity arises the Pharmacist will be required to work in any of the Bank’s dispensaries at Guwahati during the working hours of that dispensary and remuneration will be paid depending upon the number of hours, for which the services of the Pharmacists will be utilized by the Bank.
Important Date & Instructions:
The candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Board or University and registered under Pharmacy Act, 1948, may send their applications in the enclosed format along with photocopies of certificates, to the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Station Road, Panbazar, Guwahati 781 001 so as to reach the Bank on or before June 03, 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!! Sign up here
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …
- Recruitment of various Scientists posts for M.Pharma & Ph.D. at GBRC | Govt JobGBRC, Department of Science & Technology Recruitment 2021 Scientist B (Group-I) positions …
- Guest Faculty (Pharmacy) Recruitment at BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences)BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Walk-In-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty to teach at University …
- Recruitment of Pharmacists: Office of the Director-General of PolicePharmacist Vacancy 2021 The applications in prescribed form are invited by the …
- Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Paramedical vacancies at GMC (567 Posts)GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE, GOVERNMENT OF GOA Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited from …