Career for Pharmacist at National Institute of Technology
National Institute of Technology, Srinagar is one of the premier Educational Institutes in the Northern Regions of the country. It was established in 1960 and has been one of the eighteen Regional Engineering Colleges sponsored by the Govt. of India during the 2nd Plan. The Institute acquired the status of National Institute of Technology with deemed to be University status during August, 2003 and attained full autonomy in its Academics.
The Institute is situated at the the banks of world-famous Dal Lake, with the far-famed Hazratbal Shrine on other side of the campus. NIT Srinagar is a residential Institute with accommodation facility in Hostels and Staff-Quarters. There are four Boys and one Girls hostel which swallops about 1500 boys and 200 girls. Besides running the B.Tech Programme the Institute also offers M.Tech programme in many streams.In addition to that a large number of students are registered for M.Phil and Ph.D Programmes.
Details of Vacancy:
Post: Pharmacist (1post)
Essential Education & Age:
(i) 10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University.
(ii) 2 Years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with minimum two years experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy.
OR Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma.)
(iii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Age : Not exceeding 27 years
The last date to fill the online applications is 30th November, 2020
AIIMS B.Pharm COVID-19 covid19 Covid19vaccine D.Pharm DCO DI dosage form Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job Govt. of India GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Microbiology NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job pharmapedia Pharm D Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …
- Recruitment of various Scientists posts for M.Pharma & Ph.D. at GBRC | Govt JobGBRC, Department of Science & Technology Recruitment 2021 Scientist B (Group-I) positions …
- Guest Faculty (Pharmacy) Recruitment at BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences)BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Walk-In-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty to teach at University …
- Recruitment of Pharmacists: Office of the Director-General of PolicePharmacist Vacancy 2021 The applications in prescribed form are invited by the …
- Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Paramedical vacancies at GMC (567 Posts)GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE, GOVERNMENT OF GOA Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited from …