Details of Vacancies
Qualification : Degree / Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized university.
Preference: One year experience in managing drug store in a reputed hospital / health center recognized by Govt. Candidate should be well conversant with various computer programming including MS, Word, Excel & simples statistical packages.
Remuneration : Rs 17,000/-
1) From the candidate On 15/11/2021 from 10 am to 5 pm at the following address: Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society – T.B. , Dr. Kotnis Health Center, Gadikhana, 666, Shukrawar Peth, Near Mandai, Shivaji Road, Pune 411002, Phone no. Applications are being invited at 24451062. Self attested documents should be attached with the application as follows.
A) Certificates of eligibility, and final year results
b) Age (School Leaving Certificate / 10th Certificate / Aadhaar Card)
c) Registration Certificate from MSPC / PCI Council required for the post of Pharmacist
E) Passport size photo is required on the given application.
2) The above mentioned posts are not state government posts but purely contract posts. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions as per the government service on this post and also the government service rules are not applicable for these posts.
3) In case of rejection of the post by the Central / State Government, the service of the candidate will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
4) Candidate should be physically and mentally fit for the post concerned and no criminal case has been filed against the applicant.
5) Candidates should clearly mention the name of the post they are applying for and the category (caste category) for the post as per social reservation. The maximum age limit for all the above posts will be 38 years for open category candidates and 43 years for backward category candidates.
6) Travel allowance and other allowances will not be paid to the candidates present for submission of application.
7) All the rights to change the number of vacancies, social reservation, as well as the place of appointment belong to this office and the right to change at any time in the selection process. Reserved by Municipal Commissioner, Pune Municipal Corporation. Also, if additional application is received, 5 candidates for 1 post will be called for interview as per the given post as per written test or advertisement according to the quality and experience of the prescribed educational qualification.
8) In case of insufficient availability of candidates in the reserved category, considering the need for recruitment of vacancies, the waiting candidates in the open category will be given temporary appointment for the reserved category. (This condition will be applicable only for the post for which there is an open category.)
9) The application form has been published in the newspaper and on the website of Pune Municipal Corporation.
10) As the application of the candidate is incomplete and partially filled, the candidates will not be able to complain about the entire responsibility of the candidate if it is rejected.
11) As proof of age, the applicant should attach school leaving certificate, birth certificate, certificate in secondary school from which it will be possible to accept the date of birth of the candidate.
12) Candidates selected after interview will have to submit Rs.100 / – on bond paper at the time of joining the contract.
13) It will be mandatory for the selected candidates to report to the place of appointment within 7 days from the date of receipt of the appointment order, otherwise their appointment order will be automatically terminated and the next candidate on the waiting list will be appointed.
14) Candidates should visit the office from time to time in case of any difficulty in filling up the application form. If the application is ineligible, all the candidates will be held responsible.
Last Date for submit for application : 15th Nov 2021
Address to submit application :Integrated Health and Family Welfare Society, TB, Dr Kotnis Health Center, Warehouse, 666 Shukrawarpeth, Near Mandai, Shivaji Road, Pune – 411 002
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….