The Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam proposes to conduct a walk in interview for the post of Ayurveda Pharmacist.
Details of Vacancies
Post: Ayurveda Pharmacist
No of Post :01 (UR-01)
Qualification & Experience
12th Class passed with Science stream (Physics or Chemistry or Biology) from a recognized board and Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda from a Central or State Government recognized institute with 01 year professional experience from any Central or State Government recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital or Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy (not less than 2 years duration) from a Central or State Government recognized institute with 03 years professional experience from any Central or State Government recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital.
Duties/Remuneration : To work for 5 hours a day (9 a.m to 2 p.m); Six days a week. Rs.23117/- per month
1. Short listed candidates may appear for walk in interview at ESIC Hospital, Udvogamandal, Ernakulam, Kerala after getting confirmation email from this office regarding the date and time.
2. Shortlisted candidates should bring all original documents with one set of Photo copy of all original documents, 2 passport size photograph (one affixed on the application form) and the requisite application fee at the time of interview along with confirmation email.
3. Details of Application fee for shortlisted candidates : Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) for General/OBC Candidates and Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) for SC/ST candidates by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ESIC Fund Account No. 1 payable at SBI. Kalamassery. Female applicants are exempted from Application Fee.
4. All communications regarding walk in interview will be done only through email.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible for “walk in interview”.
6. Canvassing in any form shall be disqualification.
Details of submission of online application
Interested Candidates are advised to submit the application through email along with scanned copy of all the necessary documents in PDF format (should be in single file) to “email@example.com”. File size should not be more than 6 MB. While sending the application through email subject should be mentioned as “Application for the post of Ayurveda Pharmacist in the department of Ayurveda – submitted by (Name of the candidate)”. The proforma of application is attached with Annexure -II. The documents will be verified and those candidates after scrutiny will be short listed and intimation regarding the date and time of interview will be send via email. Last date of submission of application through online is on 30.11.202L 4.00 PM, no application is entertained thereafter.
Last date of submission of application through email : 30.11.2021, till 04.00 PM
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Pharmacy Notes, Previous papers for Drug Inspector & GPAT……….