Central Institute of Psychiatry is a premier institution for mental health in India. The British established this hospital on 17th May, 1918 with the name of Ranchi European Lunatic Asylum. CIP, Ranchi has come a long way covering a journey of 100 years witnessing many transitions and at the same time taking the credit of development of a comprehensive mental health service delivery centre with many innovations in the field of mental health and neurosciences including clinical services, state of art research and manpower training in the country. Spread across 211 acres in the picturesque city of Ranchi, today, CIP offers the latest medical advances in an environment that promotes mental health and enhances a sense of wellbeing.
Details of Vacancy:
Post : Pharmacist (1-UR)
Scale of Pay : Level 5 of the Pay Matrix (Rs.29200-92300)
Age Limit : Between 18 and 25 years
The selection will be based on the stages as follows:
1. Written Examination: The Written test will consist of 50 multiple choice questions to be completed in one hour.
2. Skill Test: For the post of Needle Women, Tailor and Cook a Skill test will comprise of trade specific practical test to assess the skills of the appearing candidates.
1. Class 12th pass with Science subject from a recognized board.
2. Two years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institution or equivalent.
3. Registered with State Pharmacy Council.
The last date of receipt of application is 21.09.2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….