Applications are invited from Citizens of India for undergoing Apprenticeship Training in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Nasik Division for a period of one year as an Apprentice Trainee as per the details given below.
Details of Vacancy:
Pharmacist – 5 posts
Stipend: As per the Apprentice Act Rs.9000/ per month
Qualification Prescribed: Graduate in Pharmacy/ B.Pharm
Eligibility : Candidates should have successfully completed Degree in Pharmacy (B-Pharm) from a recognized university .The date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years.
1. Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria. The candidates should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. In case any discrepancy is detected during the engagement process/ apprenticeship training or if found, he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material facts, his/her candidature will be cancelled/terminated at any stage.
2. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and possessing Original/Provisional certificate are only eligible.
3. The above vacancies notified are provisional and may increase or decrease.
4. HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there under.
5. Decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final. Further HAL Management reserves the full right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified posts depending on the availability of the candidates in any trade/discipline and also to fill up the vacancies if any.
6. Candidates those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or who are undergoing similar apprenticeship training/ or registered for Apprentice training in the respective discipline under the Apprentice Act elsewhere are not eligible.
7. Stipend will be paid as per the Apprentices Act /Rules.
8. The selected candidate will have to execute a CONTRACT for the period of training as per Apprentices Act.
9. After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of Apprenticeship training in HAL.
10. The period of apprenticeship training is one year.
11. The selected candidates should be in a position to join the establishment on the prescribed date of joining. If the candidate does not report latest by scheduled date, it is assumed that he/she is not interested in the apprenticeship and his/her candidature will be forfeited.
12. All Original certificates / documents should be produced at the time of joining for apprenticeship training.
13. OBC candidates should produce Valid Non-Creamy Layer certificate in Central Govt. format.
14. Persons with disabilities (PWD) should bring latest PWD Certificate, certified by Competent Authority and the percentage of disability should not be less than 40%
15. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification & Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage
16. Candidates selected should fulfill all the medical standards as prescribed.
17. The candidate has to make his/her own arrangement for accommodation & travelling for the engagement process/during Apprenticeship Training Period.
18. For latest update on the merit list, please visit ‘hal-india.com’ regularly.
Interested and eligible candidates who meet notified criteria should apply on the link. Candidates need to complete the application on or before 26th May 2021.
Subscribe to our newsletter!! Sign up here