Details of Vacancies
Post: General Manager Drug Procurement
No of posts: 1
Qualification: B.Pharma Degree; Certificate / Diploma in procurement / Supply Chain Management
Salary Rs. : 78,800-1,40,000 Pay Matrix -12 (in case of Deputation)
Age: 45 yrs
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1) Developing and maintaining the necessary procurement system to ensure that all products and services purchased by the organization meet all internal and external requirements and achieve superior quality and reliability levels;
2) Undertaking inventory analysis (ABC, VED, etc.) at all the facilities periodically;
3) Undertaking proper material budgeting for drugs in the state of Uttar Pradesh by doing continuous adequacy planning according to the demands;
4) Ensuring that proper Bidding and contracting process is followed to identify the most suitable drugs suppliers based on their quality parameters, historical performance, capacity assessment and manufacturing footprint;
5) Preparing RFP document for inviting bids to address the estimated requirement for drugs in the state of Uttar Pradesh;
6) Selecting vendors for supply of drugs based on the complete 3-stage tendering process- Prequalification, Technical and Commercial Bidding; Coordinating with relevant committees and authorities to ensure timely completion of the process;
7) Ensuring all the steps listed down for the drugs procurement are followed and all timelines are strictly adhered to;
8) Undertaking price negotiations with suppliers to finalize a competitive price for the drugs being procured;
9) Continuously evaluating performance of all the suppliers delivering drugs to UPMSC and ensuring fulfillment of pre-defined quality norms;
10) Overseeing adherence to all the defined norms in rate contracts by all the enrolled suppliers under UPMSC
You may like
The Last Date of Submission of Application is JUNE 22, 2023, at 05.00 PM
Join WhatsApp channel to get latest Job notification, Study material, Previous paper, MCQ quiz, Admission alerts & News etc. for Pharmacy aspirants.
Subscribe our Telegram channel for Pharmacy Notes, MCQ Quiz, , Previous paper, Admission alerts & News etc. for Pharmacy professionals.
Join Telegram group for all Pharmacy books, Pharmacopoeia (IP, USP, BP), Pharmacy Notes, Previous Year Question papers in pdf format.
You can find us on social platform