Applications in the prescribed are invited for temporary engagement of Dispensers under NRHM scheme on hiring basis from the persons having qualification of Diploma in Pharmacy ( Siddha/ Unani/ Ayurvedha / Homoeopathy) / Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy conducted by the Government of Tamilnadu for the following vacancies at AYUSH Clinics in the State of Tamil Nadu.
Details of Vacancy:
No. of vacancies: 420
Nature of Engagement: The engagement of Dispensers under this scheme is purely on part time basis with hiring charges and it will not confer any right to the individual for the appointment on regular time scale of pay.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
Diploma in Pharmacy ( Siddha/ Unani/ Ayurvedha / Homoeopathy) / Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy conducted by the Government of Tamilnadu
Last date for submission of Application Extended upto : 17.09.2021 up to 05.00 PM
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …
- Recruitment of various Scientists posts for M.Pharma & Ph.D. at GBRC | Govt JobGBRC, Department of Science & Technology Recruitment 2021 Scientist B (Group-I) positions …
- Guest Faculty (Pharmacy) Recruitment at BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences)BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Walk-In-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty to teach at University …
- Recruitment of Pharmacists: Office of the Director-General of PolicePharmacist Vacancy 2021 The applications in prescribed form are invited by the …
- Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Paramedical vacancies at GMC (567 Posts)GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE, GOVERNMENT OF GOA Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited from …