Established on October 1, 1933 as University Department of Chemical Technology (popularly called UDCT) of the University of Bombay (now Mumbai), with the noble intention of advancing India’s knowledge reserves in chemical science and technology, the Institute has grown to become a premier (deemed) university devoted to education, training, research and industrial collaboration in chemical engineering, chemical technology, applied chemistry, pharmacy, biotechnology and bio-processing.
Details of Vacancies
Post : Assistance Professor in Pharmacology
Consolidated pay : Rs 60000/-
Qualification – a. Ph.D. in Pharmacology preceded by UG / PG degree in the relevant branch of Pharmacy in First class or equivalent CGPA score at either of the level. and Should have published minimum 5 research papers in refereed journals with cumulative impact factor of 10 Age Limit – Should not be more than 35 years on the date of advertisement.
Relevant / Equivalent qualifications at UG level : B.Pharmacy/ B.Tech. Pharma.
Relevant / Equivalent qualifications at PG level : M.Pharmacy/ M.Tech. Pharma.
Relevant / Equivalent Doctoral Degree : Ph.D. (Pharmacology)
1. The educational qualifications prescribed for a given post are the minimum and mere possession of the same shall not entitle to be called for an interview.
2. Candidates who do not have formal Master’s degree but have earned their Ph.D. (integrated) directly after Bachelor’s degree shall be evaluated through the course credits earned during their doctoral work.
3. If a Class/ Division is not awarded at the Bachelor’s/ Master’s level, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to First class/ division. If a Grade Point system is adopted, the CGPA will be converted into equivalent marks.
4. The research papers published in cited research journals of repute in the relevant scientific areas shall only be considered for giving due merit.
5. The quality and impact factor of the journal for a specific discipline will be decided by the Scrutiny Committee and a cumulative impact factor for that discipline shall be as reported on Scopus and Web of Science.
Last Date : November 26, 2021
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….