Applications are invited online through the OSSSC website WWW.OSSSC.POV.in for recruitment to 600 number of district cadre posts of Pharmacist on contractual basis in various District establishments and 7 Medical College and Hospitals under Health & Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha. The district-wise and category-wise break-up of the total posts to be filled up by this recruitment and reservation for each category of candidates are at Annexure-I. The recruitment is being conducted according to Odisha Pharmacist Service (Method of Recruitment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 2019 as amended in 2020.
Details of Vacancy:
1. Pharmacist (600 Posts)
The appointment to the posts shall be made initially on a contractual basis on consolidated monthly remuneration as given below in the table and will be considered for regularization as per the ‘Odisha Group-C and Group-D Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013.
2. Pharmacist Pay Scale 25500-81100, Pay Rs.9500/- (Contractual) | Matrix level-7, Cell-01
For the post of Pharmacist:
Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent certificate issued by recognized Board/Council/Indian University shall only be accepted. In order to be eligible, the candidates must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State/any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.LC.T.E. and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
They must have registered their names in Pharmacist Council in the State and have a valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not be above the age of 32 years as on the date of advertisement.
The upper age limit is relaxable as per rules.
PLAN OF EXAMINATION
Online Registration 07.01.2021 30.01.2021
Online Payment of Examination Fee 07.01.2021 30.01.2021
Submission of Online Application 07.01.2021 06.02.2021
AIIMS B.Pharm COVID-19 covid19 Covid19vaccine D.Pharm DCO DI dosage form Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job Govt. of India GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Microbiology NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job pharmapedia Pharm D Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …
- Recruitment of various Scientists posts for M.Pharma & Ph.D. at GBRC | Govt JobGBRC, Department of Science & Technology Recruitment 2021 Scientist B (Group-I) positions …
- Guest Faculty (Pharmacy) Recruitment at BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences)BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Walk-In-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty to teach at University …
- Recruitment of Pharmacists: Office of the Director-General of PolicePharmacist Vacancy 2021 The applications in prescribed form are invited by the …
- Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Paramedical vacancies at GMC (567 Posts)GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE, GOVERNMENT OF GOA Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited from …