The Cantonment Boards are `bodies corporate, functioning under the overall control of the Central Government and under the provisions of the Cantonments Act, 2006. Half of the members of the Cantonment Boards are elected. The Station Commander is the President of the Cantonment Board and Chief Executive Officer -an officer appointed by the Union Government . Supervision and control over the working of these bodies is exercised through the General Officers Commanding in Chief and Principal Directors, Defence Estates at the intermediate level and by the Central Government through Directorate General Defence Estates at the apex level.
Details of Vacancy:
Pharmacist for Cantt. General Hospital.
No of post: 2
(OBC-01, UR -01)
Pay Scale (As per Vllth Pay Commission) in Rs. : 29200-92300 (Level S- 10)
Mode of Selection: Selection will be subject to the performance of the candidate in the undermentioned tests
Final selection and merit will be based on WRITTEN TEST.
It will consist of 100 questions of 03 marks each with Multiple Choice objective types questions having duration of one & a half hour. There will be 01 negative mark for each w rong answer.
SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN TEST FOR THE POST OF PHARMACIST : All subjects of Diploma in Pharmacy i.e. Pharmaceutics. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacology & Toxicology. Jurisprudence. Drug Stores & Business Management, Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy, logical reasoning, aptitude, General Knowledge, English & Basic Computer Knowledge.
Language : English & Hindi
SSC Exam. Passed and D. Pharma Exam. Passed from a Govt. Recognised Institute, registered with any State Pharmacy Council. B. Pharma / M Pharma candidates can also apply.
Age limit (Age as on 12/01/2021) : 18 to 25 years
MODE OF APPLICATIONS: Online Applications only, complete in all respect will be accepted. Any application form received from any other source shall not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
Commencing date for Submission of Online Application : 28.11.2020
Last date of receipt of online application : 12.01.2021
Last date to take printout of filled application : 12.01.2021
Download of Admit Card : To be intimated on Website/Portal
Date & Time of Written Test : 28.02.2021 at 10.30 am to 12.00 pm
Place of Written Test : Deolali Cantonment
AIIMS B.Pharm COVID-19 covid19 Covid19vaccine D.Pharm DCO DI dosage form Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job Govt. of India GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Microbiology NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job pharmapedia Pharm D Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …
- Recruitment of various Scientists posts for M.Pharma & Ph.D. at GBRC | Govt JobGBRC, Department of Science & Technology Recruitment 2021 Scientist B (Group-I) positions …
- Guest Faculty (Pharmacy) Recruitment at BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences)BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Walk-In-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty to teach at University …
- Recruitment of Pharmacists: Office of the Director-General of PolicePharmacist Vacancy 2021 The applications in prescribed form are invited by the …
- Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Paramedical vacancies at GMC (567 Posts)GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE, GOVERNMENT OF GOA Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited from …