Online applications are invited for the post of Sr. Research Fellow (Non-Medical) on “Data Safety Monitoring Unit” Project (A/c No.4579) (Initially for a period of six months). The candidate will be part of Data Safety Monitoring Unit (DSMU) of Institutional Research Board at TMC. He or she will involve in monitoring of the clinical research studies at TMC.
Details of Vacancy:
Post : Sr. Research Fellow (Non-Medical)
Remuneration : Between Rs.23000/- p.m. & Rs.60000/- p.m. The salary will commensurate with experience and qualifications of the candidate.
Post Graduation in Science (M.Pharm, Life Sciences, Biotech, Zoology, Botany etc.) with Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research is mandatory.
Experience: Minimum 1year of experience in monitoring of interventional clinical trials (RCTs) in allopathy is mandatory. Experience in Oncology clinical trials will be preferred. Candidate with monitoring experience during training can also apply. Candidate should have good communication skills, both verbal and written and should be fluent in English Language.
Last date for online application is 27.08.2021 upto 05.30 p.m.(Indian Standard Time).
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Pharmacists openings at CMHO (09 Posts): CG | Salary up to Rs 80,500 pmPharmacist Vacancies under CMHO CG for Diploma in Pharmacy & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Pharmacists (32 posts) in Assam Rifles | Government JobsPharmacist (Warrant Officer) vacancies at Assam Rifles for D.Pharma & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: Kota College of PharmacyPos: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor No of Posts: 08 Job Description: Academic Candidate Profile: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist, U.T. ChandigarhApplications are invited by the Prisons Department, U.T., Chandigarh from the retirees/pensioners …
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis