Exam pattern & Syllabus for the recruitment of Pharmacist organized by the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board is given below.
- The duration of the exam is 90 minutes or 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The total number of marks is 150.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- For every wrong answer, 0.33 marks will be cut.
- For blank answers, 0.33 marks will be cut.
- For one or many options marked the same 0.33 marks will be reduced.
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||35||Gujarati|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20||Gujarati|
|English Language and Grammar||20||English|
|Question assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to the educational qualification.i.e Pharmacy||75||English|
General Awareness and General Knowledge
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- The cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National, and International Importance.
Gujarati Language and Grammar
Translation of Sentences.
Fill in the Blanks.
English Language and Grammar
- Fill in the blanks
- Verbal Comprehension passage
- Spot the error
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Sentence structure
- Vocabulary etc.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….