NIAB (National institute of Animal Biotechnology) is aimed to harness novel and emerging biotechnologies and take up research in the cutting edge areas for improving animal health and productivity. The Institute’s focus of research will be on Animal Genetics and Genomics, Transgenic Technology, Reproductive Biotechnology, Infectious Diseases, Bioinformatics and Nutrition Enrichment. The institute aims at translational research leading to the development of novel vaccines, diagnostics and improved therapeutic molecules for farm animals. The Institute plans to promote bio entrepreneurship by providing support environment for commercial tenants involved in the development of farm animal based products.
Applications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up one position of JRF under DBT funded project entitled “Molecular platform for epidemiology, disease mapping and development of diagnostics for economically important diseases of ducks” of Dr. Madhuri Subbiah.
Details of Vacancy:
1. Junior Research Fellow
Fellowship amount: Rs. 25,000/-+30% HRA
2. Project Associate-II
Fellowship amount: Rs. 35000/-PM +24% HRA (if applicable) as per the DST guidelines.
Post Graduate degree in professional courses (M. Pharm/M. Tech in Life Sciences/M. V. Sc. etc.) or Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences (Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology)
JRF: Applications are to be filled ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 24-09-2020 and the last date is 14-10-2020.
Project associate: Applications are to be filled ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 17-09-2020 and the last date is 06-10-2020 by 5 PM.
AIIMS B.Pharm COVID-19 covid19 Covid19vaccine D.Pharm DCO DI dosage form Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job Govt. of India GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Microbiology NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job pharmapedia Pharm D Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis
- Career opportunities at KSDP for B.Pharmacy (07 posts) – Govt of IndiaKSDP Recruitment: Multiple vacancies for B.Pharm & M.Pharmacy candidates. The pharmapedia team
- Career opportunities for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Scientist to work at United States PharmacopeiaUSP Recruitment 2021 Post: Scientist I Location: Hyderabad, IndiaIndustry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / …
- Multiple openings for Ph.D., M.Pharm at NIPER, Ministry of Chemicals & FertilizersNIPER Recruitment 2021 National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati is …
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …