Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research Project entitled. “AMWATCH : Defining the AMR Burden of Antimicrobial Manufacturing Waste in Puducherry and Chennai”, in Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, Indian Institute of Technology BHU, IIT.
Details of Vacancy:
JRF: 3 posts
Duration of the Position Three years (initial appointment for one year and extendable based on the performance) and to be promoted to SRF in the third year.
Age: 28 years (Relaxation as per Govt Rules)
For the post of JRF:
Pay Scale: 31000/- + 16% HRA pem month
Maximum Age: 30 Years as on the Closing Date of Receipt of Applications.
Interested candidates may apply on or before 20th Jan 2021
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & INSTRUCTION
Job Profile In this project, selected candidate will be working on:
1) Analytical method development for antimicrobials
2) UK visits for collaborative work (two visits)
3) Sample collection from pharmaceutical industries
4) Writing manuscripts and presenting data in conferences
- General Terms and Conditions:
- The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
- The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to
a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum
prescribed in the advertisement.
- The selected candidate can be considered for Ph.D. program after fulfilling the required
criteria of IIT-BHU.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other
communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate is expected to join immediately, if selected.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. M.S. Muthu at msmuthu.phe @iitbhu.ac.in on or before 20 January 2021 Contact no: +91-9235195928, Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email. Tentative date of interview: within two weeks of the application deadline.
AIIMS B.Pharm COVID-19 covid19 Covid19vaccine D.Pharm DCO DI dosage form Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job Govt. of India GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Microbiology NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job pharmapedia Pharm D Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis
- Career opportunities at KSDP for B.Pharmacy (07 posts) – Govt of IndiaKSDP Recruitment: Multiple vacancies for B.Pharm & M.Pharmacy candidates. The pharmapedia team
- Career opportunities for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Scientist to work at United States PharmacopeiaUSP Recruitment 2021 Post: Scientist I Location: Hyderabad, IndiaIndustry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / …
- Multiple openings for Ph.D., M.Pharm at NIPER, Ministry of Chemicals & FertilizersNIPER Recruitment 2021 National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati is …
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …