Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of a Junior Research Fellow in the ICMR funded research project titled “Preclinical studies of interaction between commonly used oral allopathic and commercial ayurvedic formulations in models of diabetes in rats” sanctioned to Dr. Shubham Atal, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Pharmacology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal, Saket Nagar, Bhopal, MP.
Details of Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow
Age Limit: Upper age limit 30 years on the date of interview.
Duration: Tenure of the Junior Research Fellow post is for two years from the date of joining. (If Project is extended by funding agency, the tenure will also be extended depending on fund availability).
No. of Post: 01
Application Fee: Nil
Emolument: 31000/- per month + 16% HRA (Rs 4960) = Rs. 35960/-, as per rules of ICMR, New Delhi.
M.Sc or M.D. Pharmacology /M. Pharm/ M.VSc/ M.Sc Life Sciences/ M.Sc Biotechnology/ M.Sc Microbiology / M.Sc Biochemistry/ M.D. Ras Shastra & B.K.
Mode of Selection : Selection of the candidate will be done by personal interview/skill test of candidates found eligible. No TA/DA will be provided for this interview.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he/ she does not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
2. Tenure: The assignment will be governed as per the rules / instructions received from the ICMR / competent authority from time to time. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR or for continued contractual appointment.
3. Expiry of Contract: The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
4. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the ICMR leave policy governing extramural research projects as amended from time to time.
5. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
6. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of Interview
7. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
8. The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs and one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents failing which he/she will not be allowed to participate in the interview/skill test.
9. The candidate applying in response to his advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
10. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination or for joining the post.
11. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
12. He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
13. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
14. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
15. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
16. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
17. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
18. All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc will be displayed on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is aiimsbhopal.edu.in
19. No individual intimation may be sent by the AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute website regularly.
20. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal.
Application must be filled in the prescribed format (Attached along with advertisement). Only scanned copy of application proforma downloaded from AIIMS BHOPAL website (www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in ) and duly filled will be accepted. Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed format or received after due date will not be considered. Filled applications as scanned copies along with scanned copies of their qualification and experience certificate as a single PDF file has to send to Dr Shubham Atal at email@example.com by 4th October 2021. No hard copy or print needs to be sent. Candidates failing to send the application need not come for the interview.
Date of Interview: 11-10-2021. Only eligible candidates should report at the Department of Pharmacology, AIIMS Bhopal Medical College latest by 10:00 am on the day of interview.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …
- Recruitment of various Scientists posts for M.Pharma & Ph.D. at GBRC | Govt JobGBRC, Department of Science & Technology Recruitment 2021 Scientist B (Group-I) positions …
- Guest Faculty (Pharmacy) Recruitment at BFUHS (Baba Farid University of Health Sciences)BFUHS Recruitment 2021 Walk-In-Interview for appointing Guest Faculty to teach at University …
- Recruitment of Pharmacists: Office of the Director-General of PolicePharmacist Vacancy 2021 The applications in prescribed form are invited by the …
- Pharmacist, Staff Nurse & Paramedical vacancies at GMC (567 Posts)GOA MEDICAL COLLEGE, GOVERNMENT OF GOA Recruitment 2021 Applications are invited from …