The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)-2021 has been conducted throughout the country on 27.02.2021.
The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Question Papers and Answer Keys for GPAT on website https://gpat.nta.nic.in for candidates to challenge.
Display of Question Papers & Challenge of Answer Keys for GPAT-2021
GPAT 2021 Answer Key: Download here
The link will be available on the website and the candidates need to click on it to view their respective question papers and the responses attempted. Candidates may “login and click link for display of their question papers and responses attempted”. This facility will remain available as per the schedule mentioned below:
|1.||Date for Display of QP and Challenge of Provisional Answer Key for GPAT||07.03.2021 to 09.03.2021 (upto 11:00 am)|
|2.||Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net- banking/UPI||09.03.2021 (upto 05:0 pm)|
The candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) as processing fee for each key challenged (excluding Bank charges). The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of the processing fee.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website https://gpat.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge (s) regarding Answer Key.
- Log in with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see Question IDs for GPAT – 2021.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- After clicking your desired option scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim and Pay Fee Finally’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ ₹ 1000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.