HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL) is a Govt. of India Healthcare products manufacturing and services Company based in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Details of Vacancies
Post : DEPUTY MANAGER (OPERATIONS) (on REGULAR BASIS)
No of posts: – 02 posts
Department : HLL- RETAIL BUSINESS DIVISION (RBD)
Essential : B.Pham
Desirable : M.Pharm/ MBA
Post Qualification Experience
Essential : B.Pharm with minimum 3 years post Qualification experience
Posting Location : Delhi, Uttarakhand
Essential documents to be forwarded are:
1. Duly filled Application Form (Photo must be affixed)
2. Educational Qualifications (as per the details given below)/ Other relevant Additional Qualifications)
3. Post Qualification relevant Experience. Without necessary documents like Experience Letter/ relieving Letter/ joining documents, the experience required will not be counted. No further communication will be sent to the candidates in this regard. Candidates are advised to attach all relevant experience related documents carefully.
4. Updated CV with Mobile Number and email address
5. Community Certificate (for SC/ST/ OBC)or Disability Certificate (for PwD)
6. Latest Pay slip
7. Aadhar card
Please mention the subject as “Application for DEPUTY MANAGER (OPERATIONS) position”
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Monitoring & Control of Sales/ Collection of assigned regions
2) Monitoring & Control of inventories of outlets in assigned regions
3) Compliance of legal requirements
4) Maintaining proper discipline of outlets
5) Development of Business
6) Proper Cash management
7) Laisoning with all the stakeholders
8) Should be having a keen eye on business
Candidates are advised to send the necessary documents to email@example.com on or before 18.01.2022.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….