On August 18, 2022, the Pharmacy Council of India announced a circular regarding to the EXIT examination for the diploma in Pharmacy Examination (DPEE).
According to an circular, After completing the Diploma in Pharmacy course, Diploma holder must have to pass the Exit Exam to become a registered pharmacist in Pharmacy Council and to get drug license to open Pharmacy/Medical store.
Diploma Pharmacy Exit Examination (DPEE) will be organized by Pharmacy Council India.
EXIT Exam Pattern as per PCI
- There will be an one papers of multiple choice questions from eight subject of Pharmacy except HAP.
- Exit the language of the exam is English,
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Frequency of Exit Exam: Every six months
- The duration of the exam is three and half hours (3.5 hrs)
- Passing Marks: minimum of 50% marks.
- No Negative marking
- Unlimited Attempts- There will be no restriction on the number of attempts to appear in the examination.
- Certificate of eligibility:-After passing the EXIT exam, the successful candidate will be issued a certificate of eligibility for enrollment and practice which will be presented to the State Pharmacy Council for registration as a pharmacist.
- List of Subject are:
- Pharmaceutical chemistry,
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy,
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug Store Management.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….