NHRSC (National Health Systems Resource Centre) recruitment 2021
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a technical support institution under the National Health Mission (NHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. NHSRC works closely with the MoHFW and the States for Health Systems strengthening and supporting implementation of other interventions under the NHM. Work at the NHSRC is organised around seven divisions, namely – Community Processes & Comprehensive Primary Care, Healthcare Financing, Healthcare Technology, Human Resources for Health, Knowledge Management Division, Public Health Administration and Quality Improvement.
Details of Vacancy:
Post: Consultant – Quality Improvement
Age Limit : 40 years & below. (as on the date of receiving the application)
Work Location : New Delhi; Opportunity to gain hands on experience of public health canvas of states and districts. Travel to states and districts may be involved.
Remuneration Range : Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
Duration of Contract : 2 years with further extensions of similar duration (subject to satisfactory performance) Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at appropriate level.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Expected roles of the incumbent are summarised below –
(a) Review the contemporary literature and programme guidelines, and examine the existing measurement system (ME & check-points) under the NQAS
(b) Support the division in drafting of other initiatives
(c) Support the States with Implementation of NQAS
(d) Development of Resource Material
(e) Conduct training
(f) Any other task, as per need of the QI Division
Possess MBBS / BDS/BAMS /BHMS/ B.Pharma degree with either of the following Two years’ full-time
Post graduate degree from a reputed institute:
• Master’s in Hospital Administration
• Master’s in Hospital Management
• Master’s in Public Health
• Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management
At least, one year experience of Implementation of National Quality Assurance Standards (NQAS) at State / National Level.
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. Last date for receiving applications is 23 July 2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Pharmacists openings at CMHO (09 Posts): CG | Salary up to Rs 80,500 pmPharmacist Vacancies under CMHO CG for Diploma in Pharmacy & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Pharmacists (32 posts) in Assam Rifles | Government JobsPharmacist (Warrant Officer) vacancies at Assam Rifles for D.Pharma & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: Kota College of PharmacyPos: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor No of Posts: 08 Job Description: Academic Candidate Profile: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist, U.T. ChandigarhApplications are invited by the Prisons Department, U.T., Chandigarh from the retirees/pensioners …
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis