Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country.
Details of Vacancies
Post : Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
A Walk-in Interview is going to be held for the engagement of Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad on 24th & 26th November 2021 purely on contract basis through Manpower Resource Outsourcing Services Providing Agency.
No of Posts : 31
Age : Not exceeding 28 years
Salary : Rs. 26,250/-
Place of Posting : Preferably Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad Or Any ADR Monitoring Centre (AMC) under Pharmacovigilance Programme of India across the country.
Essential Qualification :Master degree in Pharmacology/Clinical Pharmacology/ Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Research. OR Pharm.D/ MBBS/ BDS from a recognised University/Institute. Desirable : One year experience in drug safety/ Pharmacovigilance
Required documents for verification at the time of interview are as follows;
1. Educational qualification Certificates (original)
2. Experience certificates (original)
3. An updated Resume
4. 2 Passport size Photographs
5. Aadhar Card (Original)
6. One set of copy of all original documents
7. Date of birth certificate
Candidates are requested to report to the venue between 9.00 to 11 AM. Latecomers will not be entertained.
1. The selected candidate will be informed by the IPC authorised Manpower agency.
2. No further query regarding the selection/rejection of candidate will be entertained in future.
3. Those who have attended the interview on 12.10.2021 for the said post are required not to attend the interview again.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancel the post without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience and who can join immediately.
3. Experience may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority
4. Covid 19 Appropriate Behaviour is must. Please note that wearing a mask and Aarogyasetu App on mobile of candidate is mandatory
The interested candidate should produce originals along with self attested copies of all educational qualification certificates including experience certificates and other documentary proofs at the time of interview.
Walk in Interview
Date : 24th & 26th November 2021
Reporting time : 9 am to 11 am.
Place of Interview : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….