Ministry of Defence, Govt of India 2021
DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services.
Details of Vacancy:
Post: Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellowship
Post Code : RA-03
Essential Qualification : PhD* in Pharmacology/Regulatory Pharmacology/Pharmaceutical Sciences (Experience in animal handling and pharmacokinetics will be given preference)
Stipend (Monthly) : Rs. 54,000+ HRA as per DRDO rules
Post Code : JRF-03
Essential Qualification : First Class M.Pharma/ M.Sc. in Pharma with NET/GPAT (JRF/LS) qualification from any approved National agency
Stipend (Monthly) : Rs. 31,000+ HRA as per DRDO rules
Upper age limit : 35 years for RA & 28 years for JRF as on the date of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years).
1. Qualification for the above post will be determined as on the date of ONLINE Interview (through Video Conferencing).
2. How to apply: Application form can be downloaded from ‘What’s New’ column at drdo.gov.in/whats-new and submitted by email along with copies of testimonials. The e-mail address for sending application is firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Date of Online Interview will be intimated separately to shortlisted candidates by email/Mobile.
4. Candidates who are not fulfilling the above mentioned qualifications need not to apply.
5. The last date for receipt of duly filled application form through email only is 1700hrs, 24.09.2021. INMAS Delhi shall not be responsible for non receipt of application/incomplete application.
6. Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified at the time of joining. Since documents verification process cannot be followed in the online interviews, all short listing, selection etc. would be provisional, subject to verification of all relevant original documents. In case of any deficiency of any type in the documents, the candidates would automatically stand cancelled any time on finding such a deficiency.
7. Candidates need to produce their original documents along with Xerox copies of the Documents for proof of caste, Age, Education Qualification/NET/GATE and NOC (Wherever applicable) along with passport size Photograph, failing which, the applications will not be considered. Copies of all required documents to be submitted along with application.
8. Candidates working in Govt./Public sector undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel and posses ‘No Objection Certificate’.
9. Candidates shortlisted for interview shall be required to appear for interview in online mode only. Personal interview in physical mode shall not be conducted.
10. The short listed Candidates will be informed by e-mail / Mobile about the date and time of an online interview. The candidate who is willing to attend online interview may send their consent letter along with the filled applications to email@example.com.
11. Candidates who may attend the interview through online will get the URL link of INMAS Delhi provide by the INMAS against his/her name on the designated dated & time.
12. Candidates shall ensure the Internet Connectivity, Web Cam & necessary software’s at their level to attend the online interview (through Video Conferencing). INMAS Delhi shall not be responsible for any connectivity failure or communication faults in the online interview.
13. Candidates will have to mention the Position, Post Code & Subject in the application for which he/she appears for interview and subject line of email.
14. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Laboratory which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
15. Number of vacancies may change as per organizational requirement.
16. No TA/DA will be paid for joining.
17. It may be noted that offer of fellowship does not confer on fellows any right of absorption in DRDO.
18. For any query please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for receipt of duly filled application form through email only is 1700 hrs, 24.09.2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Pharmacists openings at CMHO (09 Posts): CG | Salary up to Rs 80,500 pmPharmacist Vacancies under CMHO CG for Diploma in Pharmacy & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Pharmacists (32 posts) in Assam Rifles | Government JobsPharmacist (Warrant Officer) vacancies at Assam Rifles for D.Pharma & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: Kota College of PharmacyPos: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor No of Posts: 08 Job Description: Academic Candidate Profile: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist, U.T. ChandigarhApplications are invited by the Prisons Department, U.T., Chandigarh from the retirees/pensioners …
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis