Details of Vacancy:
Technical Officer – Essential Drugs and Medicines
Primary Location: India-New Delhi
Organization: SE/HSD Department of Health Systems Development
Essential: At least five years of experience in development and implementation of pharmaceutical system strengthening including national medicines policies, procurement and supply chain management, quality assurance of medical products, and rational use of medicines in low and middle income countries. Demonstrated exposure at international level.
Desirable: Relevant work experience in WHO or in the UN system would be an asset.
- 1. Strong analytical, planning and operational skills.
- 2. Knowledge and skills in data collection and developing publications.
- 3. Good interpersonal skills.
- 4. Good project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in complex organizational environment.
WHO salaries for staff in the Professional category are calculated in US dollars. The remuneration for the above position comprises an annual base salary starting at USD 62,120 (subject to mandatory deductions for pension contributions and health insurance, as applicable), a variable post adjustment, which reflects the cost of living in a particular duty station, and currently amounts to USD 1807 per month for the duty station indicated above. Other benefits include 30 days of annual leave, allowances for dependent family members, home leave, and an education grant for dependent children.
Essential: University degree (Bachelor’s level) in pharmacy or related field from a recognized university.
Desirable: Post graduate degree in pharmacy, public health or public health management.
Closing Date : Sep 1, 2021, 3:29:00 AM
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Pharmacists openings at CMHO (09 Posts): CG | Salary up to Rs 80,500 pmPharmacist Vacancies under CMHO CG for Diploma in Pharmacy & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Pharmacists (32 posts) in Assam Rifles | Government JobsPharmacist (Warrant Officer) vacancies at Assam Rifles for D.Pharma & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: Kota College of PharmacyPos: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor No of Posts: 08 Job Description: Academic Candidate Profile: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist, U.T. ChandigarhApplications are invited by the Prisons Department, U.T., Chandigarh from the retirees/pensioners …
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis