DRDO Recruitment 2021
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi, a premier Institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals, who desire to pursue defence-related research as Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) Junior. Selection will be made on the basis of Online-interview (through Video Conferencing) of shortlisted candidates only:
Details of Vacancy:
1. DRDO Research Associate (RA)
2. DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Upper age limit: 35 years for RA & 28 years for JRF as on the date of interview. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST (5 years) and OBC (3 years).
Tenure: Tenure of RA is maximum Two Years. Tenure of JRF is maximum Five Years. Candidate will work initially for first two years as JRF and will subsequently be elevated as SRF for the remaining three years, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed annually as per DRDO and National agency rules providing research fellowship.
1. RA: Ph.D (Pharmacology/Pharmaceutics)
The last date for receipt of duly filled application form through email only is 1700hrs, 24.09.2021.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….
- Pharmacists openings at CMHO (09 Posts): CG | Salary up to Rs 80,500 pmPharmacist Vacancies under CMHO CG for Diploma in Pharmacy & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Pharmacists (32 posts) in Assam Rifles | Government JobsPharmacist (Warrant Officer) vacancies at Assam Rifles for D.Pharma & B.Pharmacy
- Recruitment of Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: Kota College of PharmacyPos: Assistant Professor, Associate Professor No of Posts: 08 Job Description: Academic Candidate Profile: M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical …
- Recruitment of Pharmacist, U.T. ChandigarhApplications are invited by the Prisons Department, U.T., Chandigarh from the retirees/pensioners …
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis