Details of Vacancies
Post: Assistant Commissioner (Medicines)
No of posts: 15
Qualification: Possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Pharmacology with specialisation in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognised University established in India by Law; AND
Experience : Possess experience, gained after acquiring above qualification, in the manufacture or testing of drugs or enforcement of the provisions of the Act for a minimum period of five years; AND Have adequate knowledge of Marathi so as to be able to speak, read, write Marathi with facility.
Age: 18-38, 43 year for reserved
• Educational Qualification, Experience etc. mentioned in the advertisement is minimum and the candidate will not be eligible to be called for interview as he has minimum qualification.
• If the number of applications received in accordance with the advertisement is more than reasonable as per the provisions of the Commission’s rules of procedure and it is not convenient to interview all the eligible candidates who have submitted the application, more educational qualification / experience or other appropriate criteria The number of candidates eligible for interview will be limited on the basis of these or through screening examination.
• If it is decided to take the screening test, the qualification and / or experience will not be relaxed.
• The syllabus of the screening examination, medium of examination and other matters (if applicable) will be published on the website of the Commission.
• In case of sifting examination, the marks of sifting test and interview marks will be taken into consideration together.
• Only those candidates who get at least 41% and above marks in the interview will be considered for recommendation.
• The selection process for the post will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Pharmacist, Group-B (Admission Rules) 1992 and the rules of procedure of the Commission.
Last Date : 23rd December, 2022 till 23.59
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….