Online Application are being invited for the post of Assistant Commissioner (Medicines), Food and Drug Administrative Services, Group-A, under the auspices of the Food and Drug Administration, State of Maharashtra, Mumbai, headed by the Department of Medical Education and Drugs, Government of Maharashtra.
Details of Vacancies
Post: Assistant Commissioner (Medicines)
No of Posts : 15
Possess a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Pharmacology with specialisation in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognised University established in India by Law; AND
Experience : Possess experience, gained after acquiring above qualification, in the manufacture or testing of drugs or enforcement of the provisions of the Act for a minimum period of five years; AND Have adequate knowledge of Marathi so as to be able to speak, read, write Marathi with facility.
Age Limit : 18-38, 43 year for reserved
1. Higher age limit is not applicable to the employees of the Government of Maharashtra.
2. Exemption from age limit relaxation for backward class candidates, disabled and sportspersons.
3. In case of candidates with exceptional educational qualification or experience or both, the upper age limit shall be relaxed. However, as per the provisions of the Commission’s Rules of Procedure, this provision will be considered only when there are not enough candidates for the interview.
4. In each such case only two levels of higher educational qualification of the available candidates will be considered for age limit concession only highly qualified candidates.
5. In the context of experience, experience in a senior position will be considered for relaxing the age limit rather than the minimum experience required in the post.
• Educational Qualification, Experience etc. mentioned in the advertisement is minimum and the candidate will not be eligible to be called for interview as he has minimum qualification.
• If the number of applications received in accordance with the advertisement is more than reasonable as per the provisions of the Commission’s rules of procedure and it is not convenient to interview all the eligible candidates who have submitted the application, more educational qualification / experience or other appropriate criteria The number of candidates eligible for interview will be limited on the basis of these or through screening examination.
• If it is decided to take the screening test, the qualification and / or experience will not be relaxed.
• The syllabus of the screening examination, medium of examination and other matters (if applicable) will be published on the website of the Commission.
• In case of sifting examination, the marks of sifting test and interview marks will be taken into consideration together.
• Only those candidates who get at least 41% and above marks in the interview will be considered for recommendation.
• The selection process for the post will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Pharmacist, Group-B (Admission Rules) 1992 and the rules of procedure of the Commission.
Last Date :April 10, 2022 at 23.59 hrs
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books & Notes, Previous papers for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, Drug Inspector & GPAT……….