Pharmacy Officer Vacancy 2021
To fill the cadre-wise vacancies in various offices under the jurisdiction of the Director, Commissionerate of Health Services, Pune. The name of the office, category-wise posts, social and parallel reservation-wise table is attached separately.
Details of Vacancy:
Post : Pharmacy Officer
No of Posts:185
• The age of the candidate should be at least 18 years on 31st July, 2021.
• The maximum age limit in the Service Admission Rules is more than the age limit of 45/50 years as per the specialization of the post and as per the requirement of the post.
• The maximum age limit for Divyag category, project affected, earthquake affected, 1991 census and 1994 election staff will be 45 years. The age limit for the player category will be 43 years. The age limit will be 55 years for the graduates / diploma holders who have registered this experience in the Skill Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship Department, Government of Maharashtra, who have been working in government offices for 3 years on monthly honorarium under the scheme of financial assistance to the educated unemployed. As per General Administration Department, Govt. Accordingly, the condition of maximum age limit has been given to the reservation of orphans as a backward class candidate. 212 / Ka-3, dated April 2, 2018 and in accordance with the order issued by the Government from time to time in this regard.
• Age limit for ex-serviceman Candidate’s current age minus current period of service in the Army plus three years = Maximum limit 38 years Age for Backward Ex-serviceman Candidate current age minus Extension of service period in Soldiers plus three years = Maximum limit 43 years Age for Disabled Ex-servicemen Ex-serviceman Duration of service plus three years = maximum 45 years Will apply The prescribed age limit shall not be relaxed in any other case. Knowledge of Marathi language:
• Candidate will need to have adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
• If the candidate has not already passed the Marathi and Hindi language examinations as per the rules, then the selected candidates will be required to pass the Marathi / Hindi language of the board.
• Probable group of posts as per session for conducting examination Examination for all the declared posts in Group C category will be conducted in two sessions preferably according to the possible groups. Therefore, if one has applied for more than one post and for the same post in multiple places, the candidate will be considered for the post at the place where he has appeared for the post and for the selection process on the basis of quality.
i) have passed S.S.C. examination and
(ii) Possess a Diploma in Pharmacy of a Statutory University. OR B.Pharmacy of a Statutory University. OR M.Pharmacy of a Statutory University.
How to apply
1. Detailed advertisement regarding direct service recruitment process for the presented examination is available on the website of Health Department at arogya.maharashtra.gov.in, and maharashtra.gov.in. Apply online carefully.
2. In the prescribed form for the examination, only the applications and examination fees submitted online on the above mentioned website will be accepted. No application or fee will be accepted through any other medium. Previous job applications to the health department will not be considered. Also, a copy of the online application should not be sent to any office by email or post.
3. It will also be the responsibility of the candidates to visit the website from time to time and to be up-to-date regarding the recruitment process.
4. Candidates will be required to submit the web based online application through the website arogyabharti2021.in from 06/8/2021 to 20/8/2021.
5. Detailed instructions for submitting the application online are available on the above website of the Department of Health.
6. While submitting the application, it is necessary to register in the secondary schools as per the name on the certificate and also to submit the application to the department. Otherwise action will be taken on the understanding of violation of the instructions of the department. Candidates who have registered with the Department of Skill Development, Employment and Entrepreneurship, Central Government of Maharashtra, Integrated Tribal Development Project Office, District Social Welfare Officer’s Office, District Soldier Welfare Office or any other government office are also required to apply online in the prescribed format.
7. If a candidate tries to exert pressure at any stage of recruitment or adopts improper means or finds a provision of impersonator or at any point after the appointment it is observed that the candidate has given false information and withheld any information in the certificate / documents, his / her selection will be canceled.
8. Also legal action will be taken as per rules. If the appointment is made, their appointment will be terminated without any prior notice.
9. Candidates have to be present for the examination at the planned place and time at their own cost.
10. Government and semi-government employees should apply with the permission of their appointing authority. Selected candidates will have to submit a copy of the letter at the time of certificate examination if they are selected.
11. It is not necessary to attach academic or other certificates while applying online. However, it will be necessary to fill in the complete accurate information in the online application. If the information is incomplete or incorrect while filling the application, no statement regarding the error in the application will be accepted.
12. For this, it will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to complete the application in a complete and correct manner. At any stage of the selection process, if the information in the application is found to be incorrect, the Public Health Department will have the full right not to allow the candidate to sit for the examination and to cancel the selection of the candidate. Maharashtra
Important Date: The time will be from 06/8/2021 to 20/8/2021 till 12.00 pm
Candidates fulfilling the conditions prescribed in the advertisement are being invited to apply online only through the online application system of the department. Application deadline is 15 days.
Join Our WhatsApp Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to receive the latest updates like Pharma Job notifications, study materials, admission alerts, Pharma News, etc
Join Our Telegram Group to Download Free Books for D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm & GPAT……….