Pharmacy Council of India has framed rules & syllabus regarding the inclusion of one elective subject for skill modules of Life Science Sector Skill Development Council (LSSSDC) on 30 Sep 2020.
These skill development based subject increase the employability of the B.Pharmcy graduates’ students.
Student of B.Pharmacy of 8th semester can choose one elective subject (job oriented i.e. increase employability).
Elective subject & syllabus of B.Pharm (Semester VIII)
|S. No.||Name of Course (optional)|
|1||Pharma Marketing Management|
|2||Pharmaceutical Regulatory Science|
|4||Quality Control and Standardization of Herbals|
|5||Computer-Aided Drug Design|
|6||Cell & Molecular Biology – Elective|
|8||Experimental Pharmacology or Pharmacological Screening methods|
|9||Advanced Instrumentation Techniques|
|10||Dietary Supplements and Nutraceuticals|
|11||Pharmaceutical Product Development|
PCI (Pharmacy Council of India) has also recommended that:-
1. The Students/institute may choose one of the elective subject from the skill packs/modules of LSSSDC as their elective subject in B.Pharm (VIIIth Semester) curriculum. The university shall give necessary credit for the same in the award of marks and as a requirement fulfilled as against the elective subject to be studied by the student for the award of the degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy.
2. The student has the choice to choose both elective subjects from the already prescribed list of elective subject by the PCI or Choose one elective subject from the existing prescribed list of elective subjects of B. pharm program by the PCI and the another (second) elective from list of skin pack/module available with the LSSSDC from time to time.
AIIMS B.Pharm COVID-19 covid19 Covid19vaccine D.Pharm DCO DI dosage form Drug Inspector Free Daily Quiz government job Govt. of India GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma Microbiology NIPER PCI Ph.D Pharm.D pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job pharmapedia Pharm D Previous paper Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus The Pharmapedia ThePharmapedia USP
- M.Pharm, M.Sc or Ph.D. Recruitment at Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD)CDFD hire a Consultant ( full time basis ) whose tenure is initially for one year and likely to be extended on need basis
- Career opportunities at KSDP for B.Pharmacy (07 posts) – Govt of IndiaKSDP Recruitment: Multiple vacancies for B.Pharm & M.Pharmacy candidates. The pharmapedia team
- Career opportunities for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Scientist to work at United States PharmacopeiaUSP Recruitment 2021 Post: Scientist I Location: Hyderabad, IndiaIndustry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / …
- Multiple openings for Ph.D., M.Pharm at NIPER, Ministry of Chemicals & FertilizersNIPER Recruitment 2021 National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati is …
- Recruitment of Scientist E at National Dope Testing LaboratoryNDTL Recruitment 2021 The Laboratory invites applications from Indian citizens for the …