Exam Pattern of Sepoy Pharma
- There are total 100 MCQ questions divided into two parts (Parts I- 50 MCQ from GK & English; Parts II- 50 MCQ from Pharmacy section)
- Each Question carries 2 marks (total 100×2= 200 marks)
- Passing Marks: 100 Marks (50 %); Min 40 marks in Part I; Min 60 Marks in Part II
Sepoy Pharma Syllabus
Syllabus is divided into two part:-
Part 1:- General Knowledge & English
a. General Knowledge.
The test will include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography and who’s who. In addition Abbreviations, Sports Awards and Prizes, Terminology, Indian Armed Forces Continents and Sub Continents, Inventions and Discoveries, The Constitution of India, International Organizations, Books and Authors, Knowledge of Important events that have happened in India and at world level in the recent years, Current important world events, Prominent personalities etc.
(ii) Parts of Speech
- Noun and Pronoun.
- Conjunction and models.
- Present/ past forms.
- Simple /continuous form
- Prefect forms.
- Future time reference.
(v) Sentence Structure
(vi) Type of Sentences.
- Affirmative/interrogative sentences
- Use of Phrases.
- Direct and Indirect speech.
- Active and Passive Voice.
(vii) Other Areas.
- Idioms and Pharses.
- Synonyms and antonyms.
- One word substitution.
Part 2:- Pharmacy
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Community PharmacyDrug Store and Inventory
- Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Biochemistry & clinical Pathology
Sepoy Pharma syllabus pdf
Join WhatsApp group to get latest Job notification, Study material, Previous paper, MCQ quiz, Admission alerts & News etc. for Pharmacy aspirants.
Subscribe our Telegram channel for Pharmacy Notes, MCQ Quiz, , Previous paper, Admission alerts & News etc. for Pharmacy professionals.
Join Telegram group for all Pharmacy books, Pharmacopoeia (IP, USP, BP), Pharmacy Notes, Previous Year Question papers in pdf format.