Online Test Series For GPAT, Drug Inspector/DCO/GPAT & Pharmacist
As a major preparation of your exams, online tests are a determiner of how ready you are for the exam. While study materials allow you to learn the chapters and topics, online test exams enable you to actually prep up for the final exam.
Now, with ThePharmapedia, students go online to give tests for various exams like GPAT, Drug Inspector/DCO, Pharmacists etc. Online test-taking platforms enable students to get a feel of the actual exam, not just academically but emotionally as well.
Here ThePharmapedia, an online platform for pharmacy aspirants, not only allows students to study, practice and give the online test, it does all that for FREE! It comes with other amazing features and paid premium test series products that will take your exam preparation to the next level, and make it exciting too.
Pharmacist Test Series
- Complete Syllabus is divided into 8 parts; Download test schedule & syllabus for minor tests Click here.
- Answer key with solution & Explanation after submitting the test.
- Rank all over India (After the end of the test).
- Also, Paper will be solved on our youtube channel.
- Also printed notes available (Rs 1999/- INR).
- Candidate can also download all previous year Pharmacist test papers.
- Also video lectures available on youtube as per the syllabus of the minor tests.
- Minor test: No of MCQ: 100 & time 120 minutes.
- Major test: No of MCQ: 150 & time 180 minutes.
Free Pharmacist Mock/Demo Test: Click here
Click here to buy test series (we provide test series with Pharmacon classes)