Online applications are invited for the post of Senior Drugs Inspector, Class-II (Advt. No.72/2020-21) under the Commissionerate of Food and Drugs Control Administration, Health and Family Welfare Department, Gujarat State, during Date: 02/02/2021, 13:00 p.m. to Date: 17/02/2021, 13:00 p.m.
Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Web site of Commission https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in or https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, application form and age relaxation.
Details of Vacancy:
Senior Drugs Inspector, (Food and Drugs Control Administration) Class-II: 6 posts
Age: Not more than 40 years.
- A Bechelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology or Pharm.D. obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational Institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section – 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956; and
2 (i) Have about five years’ experience in the field of enforcement of the Provision of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act,1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules ,1945 under the Commissionerate of the Food and Drugs Control Administration, Gujarat State; or
(ii) Have about five years combined or separate experience in the field of manufacturing or testing of at least one of the substances specified in the schedule ”C” of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules 1945;in Production,or Quality Control or Research and Development Department of a Pharmaceutical establishment or in the field related to Pharmaceutical Technology or in the Laboratory approved for this purpose by the licensing authority in Government/Government Undertaking/Board/Corporation or Limited Company established under the companies Act,2013.
(3) Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and recruitment (General) Rules,1967;
(4) Have adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
Application Fees: – Candidates of General category have to pay Rs. 100/- + applicable postal charges, while Candidates belonging to reserved categories and Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category of Gujarat state and Ex. Serviceman and P.H. Candidates do not need to fees. While candidates of reserved category of other states have to pay prescribed application fee.
Tentative date of Preliminary Test : 13-06-2021
Tentative date of Primary Test Result: August-2021
Tentative month of Interview : October-2021
Tentative month of Interview Result: Result will be published within 10 working days after Completion of Interviews
Please Do Not Forget to Verify Email Subscription (Click on Subscription link in your inbox)
AIIMS B.Pharm D.Pharm DCO DI Drug Inspector ECHS Free Daily Quiz government job GPAT ICMR India JRF M.Pharm M.Pharma mppeb NIPER PCI PEB bhopal Ph.D Pharm.D Pharmaceutics Pharmacist Pharmacist exam date pharmacist solved paper Pharmacist vacancy Pharmacology Pharmacy Council of India pharmacy notes Pharma job Pharm D Previous paper Project Assistant Rajasthan Research Associate RSMSSB Scientist SRF Syllabus tata memorial hospital ThePharmapedia The Pharmapedia UPSC vyapam World Pharmacist Day
- Recruitment of Pharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator at MCC | Govt of IndiaPharmacist & Clinical Trial Coordinator openings for pharmacy candidate in the MCC, Govt of India
- Recruitment of Pharmacy postgraduates in AICTE as Dy. Director, Assistant Director| salary up to 2,09,200/-AICTE invites online application from M.Pharma for the filling of post of Dy. Director & Assistant Director
- Warrant Officer Pharmacist opening at Assam RiflesOpportunity to join as Warrant Officer Pharmacist at Assam Rifles
- Pharmacists openings in Bhabha Atomic Research Centre HospitalBhabha Atomic Research Centre Hospital conducts walk in Interview for appointment of Pharmacist
- Pharmacists openings (10 posts): ECHS Polyclinics and Regional CentreShareECHS Telangana and Andhra Sub Area invites applications to engage following Staff …