Following post is to be filled purely on contractual basis for working under the programme entitled ‘lndia TB Research Consortium’ (ITRC) under Division of epidemiology and Communicable Diseases (ECD), ICMR Hqrs Office, New Delhi. Interested candidates for the position mentioned below are requested to send the updated Bio-Data with one photograph till 27th August, 2020 till 5.30 PM to the following address:
Head ECD II, Division of ECD, Indian Council of Medical Research,
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi, 110029.
- Name of the Post: Scientist C (Non – Medical) (Clinical Operations); Age: Upper age limit for fresh recruits 40 years
Essential Qualification: Candidates should possess 1st Class Master Degree in Life Sciences or or 1st Class M. Pharm or any equivalent post from a recognized university with 4 years’ experience in CRO industry/Pharma/Biotech/ Public Health related to clinical Research / trials OR 2 nd Class M. Sc. or 2 nd Class M. Pharm or any equivalent post + PhD degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university with 4 years’ experience in experience in Pharma/Biotech/CRO industry/ Public Health related to clinical research/trials.
2. Name of Post: Scientist B (Non – Medical) (Coordinator); Age: 35 years
Candidates should possess 1st Class Master Degree in Medical
Pharmacology/Medical Microbiology/Clinical research or 1st Class M. Pharm or
any equivalent post from recognized university with 2 years demonstrated
experience in clinical trials/studies.
OR 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Medical pharmacology/Medical Microbiology/Clinical research or 2nd class M.Pharm or any equivalent post with Ph.D. from a recognized University with 3 years demonstrated experience in clinical trials/studies.
Terms and Conditions:
- Departmental candidates or candidates working/have worked on projects of ICMR Institutes/Centre’s shall be given age relaxation to a minimum of five (5) years or a completed months/year based on earlier project service, whichever is less, they meet the essential qualification and experience prescribed for the post, with a view to provide them opportunity to compare with other candidates.
- Age relaxation against post earmarked for reserved candidates will be as per Govt. of India Norms. No relaxation will be allowed in unreserved posts.
- Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by relevant authority. Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification.
- Submission of incorrect or false information daring the process of personal discussion and/or video conferencing shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Service / Semi Govt. Autonomous Bodies of State / Central Govt. should submit a ‘’No Objection Certificate’’ from their employer.
- Above post is contractual for the duration offered may or may not be renewed subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
- Age will be reckoned from last date of receipt of application.
- This post is purely temporary and co-terminable with the project. Employees will be on consolidated pay basis.
- The appointment will be made on the basis of results of personal discussions and / or video conferencing mode.
- Selected candidate will not have any right to claim for regular appointment in the council on the basis of contract appointment.
- Candidates willing to apply for the post may download the application from the ICMR website (www.main.icmr.gov.in). Duly filled application with Recent Photograph Along With Self-Attested Copies Of All Relevant Certificates And Experience Should Be Sent To ICMR New Delhi before 27/08/2020 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late received applications will not be considered. Only short-listed will be informed via Phone/email and called for interview/video-conferencing, no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Incomplete application, without photograph or without copies of relevant certificates will not be entertained. The Director ICMR reserves the right to increase/decrease the no. of posts or reject the applications or cancel the applications or cancel the notification without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview /video conferencing. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shallbe disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal discussion and / or video conferencing after verification of essential qualification and experience.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this institute.
The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. However, the selection Committee reserves the right to reduce the experience in case of deserving candidates.
- For any query please contact Mr. Ramesh Chand, Section Officer, Division of ECD, ICMR HQ., New Delhi @ extension number 259 /284 or at 011-26589699