Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar, an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India invites applications from Indian Nationals to join in the following position.
Details of Vacancy:
Research Associate (Total posts-2)
1. Research Associate- Malaria Parasite Biology (01 position):- Project: Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Curcumin (Biocurcumax capsule) as an Adjunct Drug to Standard Therapy [(Artesunate) + (Sulfadoxine-Pyrimethamine) tablet] for Treatment of Uncomplicated P. falciparum Malaria
2. Research Associate- Bioinformatics/NGS analysis (01 position):- Analysis of the impact of mRNA-mRNA/circ RNA interactions in pancreatic β-cell physiology” (Funded by Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance)
Candidates with Ph.D./MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree.
1. Last date for receiving an application: 25.09.2020
2. Date of display of shortlisted candidates in ILS website: 29.09.2020
3. Date & time of interview: will be notified on the website
Note: All communication will be through e-mail. No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates.
- Research Assistant vacancy at Tata Translational Cancer Research Centre, KolkataVacancy for Research Assistant at TTCRC
- Career Opportunities for M.Pharm & Ph.D. as SCIENTISTS at National Institute of ImmunologyPh.D, M.Pharm, MSc Recruitment at National Institute of Immunology
- Recruitment of M.Pharm in the MINISTRY OF AYUSH projectsM.Pharm, MSc Recruitment in Regional Raw Drugs Repository Project under The Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM)
- Career opportunities for D.Pharm & B.Pharm in NRHM, Govt of HARYANAJob opening for B.Pharm & D.pharm student in the Govt of Haryana under NRHM
- Junior Research Fellow & Project Associate-II openings at NIAB, Govt of IndiaApplications are invited from suitable candidate for filling up one position of JRF & Project associate under DBT funded project at NIAB